Arkin

"Like I said. I'm gonna show your punk ass on the field." I yelled running away from him and to Elia. She smiled at me as we headed back to the school. "You know Physical Education is supposed to make you sweet but Im not even trying." I said and she rolled her eyes.
"According to Tate, Levy is gifted as well." She said and I looked back at him.
"He told me I was stronger than him. Do you think he was lieing to keep from having coach up his ass like he is me?" She shrugged.
"I doubt it but im sure he's stronger than my brother and probably stronger than he lets on." She said looking back. "He's a protector. Like me he imprints on someone. If my assumptions are correct he imprinted on my brother." She said and I looked at her dumbfounded.
"When you imprint dont you fall in love with that person?" I asked and she nodded. "But their boys. Not that I have anything wrong with that but I didnt know it still worked that way. And their is no way your brother..." I looked back at Tate. "Nope couldnt see it." I said and she laughed.
"My brothers gay Arkin. He's liked boys since he started highschool. Maybe even before then I just never asked." She whispered as boys walked around us.  I was surprised im not gonna lie.
"Does Levy know?" She shrugged.
"Dont know and I don't feel like setting up my brothers future relationship. I would rather focuse on the one I'm in." She said wrapping her arms around my neck and running her fingers through the back of my hair. All the boys were in the locker room and we only had a few people look at us as they walked by. However Elia didnt seem to mind.
"My brother is going to another party tonight and at this one he is more than likely to get drunk. I just dont want him to bring back those boys." She said and I grabbed her waist.
"Drake wont touch you again." I said and she shook her head.
"Thats what my brother said and I almost got raped." She whispered. Anger boiled inside me.
"I promise." I said and she sighed but I meant it. I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her.  I pulled away and leaned my forehead against her's. "Or I'll brake more than just thier fingers."
She laughed and kissed me again.