Elia

"What? Tate slow down." I said when we got to the edge of the forest. I wrenched my hand from his grip.

"How long?" He asked looking down at me.

"How long what?" I asked completely confused.

"Look me and Levy is one thing because its not possible but how could you be so careless especially with the situation we are in?" He asked and my heart stopped. He knew how did he know?

"How did you know?" I asked and he scoffed.

"I'm a Detector I can feel the energy." He said and I nodded looking down. Arkin looked over at us then walked back into the barn. I remained looking down in shame.

"I was at the place and one of the girls there popped the question when I started throwing up. It's two and a half months now. I asked sanders to get me a test and it tested positive." My eyes began to water but I tried hard to control it. "The only problem is Tate is that its not Arkin's." I said trying to hold back a sob.

I heard Tate take in a tight breath. "You mean to tell me you had sex with another guy?" I scoffed and looked up at me.

"No Tate I'm still a virgin. Me and Arkin never mated." I said and a tear slipped down my cheek.

"So did Drake do something did he rape you?" He said stepping closer.

"No no no. I ..I have been going through all the different scenarios in my head. The times with Drake and Lue but the time frames don't add up." I said another tear slipping from my eyes. "When I thought about what happened with the Seaker it made sense." I said looking down again.

"But you said he didn't rape you." Tate said making tears spill from my eyes more.

"He didn't but when he was about to I felt his member on mine and just as Arkin smashed the door in I think he ejaculated on me. It's the only way this makes sense. I'm positive that's what happened." I sobbed and he quickly pulled me to his chest. After a while fear rose inside me. "We can't tell him. Tate we can't tell him." I said frantically and tried to push him away so I could look at him. "If he knows he would be so hurt we cant..."

"Elia shush its alright we won't tell him yet but he has to know." He said his arms rubbing my shoulders. I put my head in my hands.

"Oh Tate how am I gonna tell him that I have a monster in my stomach?" I sobbed.

"Elia listen to me there is still part of you in there too and if you keep it you will raise it to be kind and sweet. Do not worry about what it could be when we have to worry about how we have to handle the situation first." He said and I nodded  through the tears. I looked around to make sure no one was paying attention. "Now listen. Do you want to have this baby?" He asked and I looked at him.

"I don't know. I just now was surprised that I have been a mother for almost three months." I said and he grabbed my cheeks wiping a tear away.

"You can have an abortion. We are not gonna judge you for it. And if you want keep it and have it. You know I would still live you with which ever choice you choose." He said and I smiled sadly.

"First of all we don't have the money and I don't believe in hurting babies this far into a pregnancy." I said and he nodded.

"The choice revolves around you Elia even if Arkin doesn't support your decision. Ya he's probably gonna be pissed that your pregnant and not with his baby but if he is who we think he is then he will get over it and be the father he's supposed to be." Tate said and I smiled.

"Still? How do I explain this to him?" I asked and he spoke.

"We tell him tonight and if he doesn't like it well you will have me, Levy, Travis and what ever that other boys name is." He said and I chuckled.