Arkin

"So why did you bring the three of us down here?" Tate asked as their uncle set papers and books down on the table.
"Look I went to see the council this morning because they know your here Arkin. They think im one their side but im not so they told me that you are the Avian in the Prophecy for sure. They also informed me that I have to keep you all from knowing the other half of the Prophecy.  But im not gonna do that." He said and we all starred at him dumbfounded.  He pulled out a old peice of paper with ancient language written on it. Five shadow figures stood in a fighting stance at the bottom in front of Seakers. The shadow figure in the center had wings.
"It states that you Arkin are to begin a revolt against the Seakers. You come with many powers and now you have healing as well. But you must chose a group of five or more gifted people to help you take over the council. You cant do it without five. More than that yes but no less. These also must be people you can trust." They all looked at me. I didnt know what to say.
"When you do this you will be given a telepathic connection between each other. You will be able to speak to each other through your minds and giving each other strength. Like mates do. Along with feeling each others physical and emotional pain. But its your choice who is part of the revolt." He said but I only remained speachless.
Why me? Was all I could think.  Tate sucked in a quick breath next to me. He grabbed his side and hissed. We locked eyes and I instantly knew exactly what was wrong.
Levy was in trouble.