Tate

Levy's arms wrapped firmly around my waist as I slowly began to wake up.  I looked over at him and smiled. I kissed his forehead and untangled my self from him while getting up and leaving the room. I winced slightly as my side stung a little from what happened with Rick. A knock sounded on the door and I knew exactly who it was. I opened it and Jay and Sanders walked in.

"Jay I'm surprised to see you both here." I said and he nodded.

"Where is Levy we need to speak now." He said and I nodded. I quickly went back to the room.

"Babe come on Jay's here you need to get up." I said and he groaned but slowly go up. I had to peel my eyes away from his shirtless body as he went to grab a shrt. I left and went back into the living room. "He's coming." I said and he nodded.

"There has been a problem and you two will be taken to a drop off point so you can get to Sarah." He said and I looked at him confused but didn't say anything.

"Jay what's going on why are you both here?" Levy said as he entered the room.

"There has been a compromise to the plan and we have to take you to a drop off point so you can get to Sarah. The only problem is, is that it is the farthest we can get you then your on your own." He said and Levy and I nodded. "Another thing is that Sarah is a lot farther than just the boarder of the state." He said and we both scoffed.

"What do you mean like the next state over?" Levy asked but he shook his head.

"Try all the way in Italy."

*******

You have got to be fuckin kidding me. I thought as we road in the back of Jay's SUV. There is no way in hell we are gonna make it across a god damn ocean when we're still in the middle of the country with no way to get there.

No one spoke we all just sat in silence. I was sitting in the middle since Jay has stuff on the other door seat. I would glance at Levy who leaned against the window and watched other cars go by.

I don't like it Levy. How are we supposed to get all the way across a fuckin ocean?

I thought to him. He put a hand on my knee.

We'll figure it out.

He said and I sighed.

Look at the bright side we are gonna see your sister and Arkin.

He said and I smiled. He was right about that which is something to look toward to.

"Boys its gonna be a long ride so if I were you I'd sleep to pass the time." Jay said and we nodded. I leaned my head on Levy's shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

*****

Levy shook my shoulder and my eyes snapped open. "We're here." He said and i nodded. I unbuckled and looked out the window as we waited for Jay to give us the ok to come out. There  was almost broken down, looking, barn. There were people in the barn along with a little girl. I saw here run to some one and jump into his arms. When i saw his face excitement flashed through me. Arkin held the little girl with a smile on his face and turned around to reveal Elia standing behind him. A smile formed on my lips.

Arkin saw Jay and tensed the smile left his face and he handed the girl to another boy with almost red looking hair. He approached Jay and Sanders. Elia followed. Jay spoke and Arkin nodded. Then Elia and him both wore faces of anger. I had a feeling he just told him that Sarah was all the way in Italy. They had no idea we were here so the four of us thought it would be a good idea to surprise them. Quickly we moved the stuff in the other seat out of the way hand gently i opened the door. The click was quiet so we continue. We didn't shut the door we just closed it till it looked closed.

We flanked around in the tall grass slowly while Jay and Sanders distracted them and kept their backs facing us. We crept up on them. I crept towards Elia while Levy crept towards Arkin. We both tapped their shoulder and stood. The moment they turned around Elia screamed and Arkin instantly pulled Levy into a hug. Despite her scream she still wrapped her arms around my waist. Her head wrested on my chest and i squeezed her tightly.

"I fuckin hate you guys." Arkin said and I let go of Elia. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I saw Elia hug Levy tightly. This made me  think of the day we all ran away. That day was the day we'd truly became a family. We ran away together and worked together. Arkin and Levy carried us when they thought we would be tired. Thy knew we were awake but they still carried us. The day Elia almost got raped  was gonna run back into the building but Levy kept me outside and Arkin said he would handle it. There were more  Seakers outside and they attacked us. Levy and i held them off while Arkin saved Elia.  That's good enough to be labeled family to me.

We pulled away from each  and looked at one another. "Now you all know that getting to Sarah is gonna be a lot harder than you all thought." Jay said and we turned to him with nods. "The old lady that aloud you to stay here will be here today. Only three people here have been selected by Sarah and is offering refuge along with you four. She will help you in your revolt and in fulfilling the prophecy." He said and we nodded then Elia spoke.

"Who are the other three?" She asked.

"We are unaware of there names and who they are but we know there energy. One is an Elemental and half Healer. He is mated to a Shifter. The other is a Shifter. She is family to the other shifter, how we are unsure. If i were you i would travel with them or them with you. It is a lot safer when you have more numbers but still remain hidden." He said and Arkin and Elia looked at each other with a nod.

"We know who you are talking about." Arkin said and Jay nodded.

"Be careful and take care of each other and yourselves." Jay said and we all smiled. We waved them good by and spoke a few thank you's as they left.

"So Elia and Arkin who is this?" A boy asked holding the girl form before in his arms. It wasn't the boy with red tinted hair this boy was blonder than Levy. Well Levy wasn't really that blond he was more of a very light brown with dirty blond highlights.

"Zeke this is Elia's brother Tate and his mate Levy." Arkin said as the boy with red hair came to stand next to him.

"Do you have wing too" The little girl asked while pointing at us. Levy smiled.

"No sweetheart we don't have wings." He said and I nodded.

"Tate, Levy this is Zeke, his mate Travis and their daughter Addy." Elia said gesturing to them.  "Do you know a women by the name of Sarah?" She asked and they both nodded.

"She is the women who my mother told me to got to before she passed." Zeke said his jaw tensing when he said the last part. I scanned their energies. Zeke was the healer and Elemental. Travis was the Shifter and so was their daughter. But their was something else. My heart stopped.

Levy felt my fear and looked at me but because of the revolt so did Elia and Arkin.

What's wrong?

Arkin asked but i couldn't take my eyes off Elia. Did she know?

Tate!!!!

Every one yelled at once and i flinched.

What babe tell me what's wrong?

Levy said gently grabbing my arm.

"Elia can we talk privately for a moment." I said and grabbed Elia's arm.