Levy

I could hear Arkin and Elia talking about Tate during p.e. but I didnt know what to say. So he was gay but was he intrested in me?
It's not my fault I imprinted on him. It's not my fault im his protector. It's different from a healer when the mating prosses is accepted. He has to accept me.
Now I followed him to the party. I was invited but I said I wasnt going. Now I am so I could look like a liar but so what.
People danced and drank. While others made out. Some ate and talked but I just stood there looking for Tate.
When I did find him I followed him around. I feel like a stalker but I don't want to be I just want to keep an eye on him.
He looked at me for a moment and I looked away only far enough to barely see him out the corner of my eye. He stayed starring at me for a long time until a boy walked up to him and glarred at him. Then he grabbed Tate's arm and pulled him somewhere.
Shit.
I quickly followed but where ever they took him they were gone. I opened my detection up and found his energy immediately. I followed it to the back where I saw a few boys go behind a far away shed.
I quickly approached it but stayed up against the back wall. I used my hearing to listen in on their conversation.
"So Tate you mean to tell me everything your sister said about you being a homophobe is wrong." A boys voice said.
"Look i... my sister says stuff like that about me all the time." Tate stuttered fear evident in his voice. "Come on Drake just let me go." He said and the boys laughed.
"Ok let him go." I heard Tate sigh and back up out from behind the shed. So I hid more. "Now get him!" He yelled and Tate took off into the woods with the other boys chasing him. Drake came around the side of the shed and I punched him in the nose then took off after the boys.
I could hear them screaming.
"Come on lover boy dady's waiting." A boy yelled.
But he was to fast for most of them. A few boys stayed on him with me behind them. Tate ran to a point were the revien was to wide and one of the boys shoved him down into it. The boys laughed as he cried out in pain then took off.
I ran to the edge and looked into the dark revien but couldnt see much. A whimper filled my ears along with the crunch of leaves.
Then I heard him curse.
I slid down into the revien and searched for his energy. I alowed my eyesight inhance and looked around. I could see him at the bottom and quickly crawled down to him feet first.
"Oh come one please leave me along Drake." He said. I noticed that he was leaning against a tree a little. A branch cracked in front of him and he moved foward as the ground slid farther down. A painful yell excaped his lips as he grabbed his leg. He didnt fall all the way so he was still being held by the branch.
"Tate its me Levy not Drake." I said and grabbed his wrist gently. His head shot toward me fear filled his eyes.
"Lev dont let me fall please." He said gabbing my hand.
"Ok. Ok I wont let you fall but you have to let me pull you out." I said digging my heals in the ground while grabbing his arm with my other hand.
"You cant my foot its stuck and I think my leg is broken." He said. 
 "I have to use my gift to break the branch." I said and he nodded. His hand still gripped mine for dear life.
I looked down at the branch holding him up. His foot was stuck under it and his knee was bent wrong.
"Its gonna hurt." I said and he nodded. "Do not let go of my hand ok."
"Ok." He said and I grabbed the thin tree above me and intertwined my fingers with his tightly. I kicked the branch and he cried out.
Guilt swelled inside me as I forced my foot to kick it again. The branch gave way and he slid foward with a surprised and painful yell but I held on to him. He groaned in pain as I pulled him up. I slipped my arm around his waist and used my elbow to pull us up with my inhanced strength. Whimpers of pain left his lips but they were quiet.
I made it to the top and pulled him up. Before I let go of him, he groaned as I gently laid him back against a tree.
I looked at his knee. It was bent the wrong way but not like it was broken.
"I think its dislocated." I said and he pressed his shaky hand against the side of it.
"Do it." He said and I looked at him. Then I grabbed his knee and he hissed. I grabbed his leg and pulled it back into place with a snap.
He cried in pain and slammed his head against the tree. I pulled my hand away and he groaned while bitting his lip. His eyes were closed and his hands were in tight fists.
"Come one lets take you home." I said. I reached over and pulled his arm over my neck. Then wrapped my arm around his waist.
I pulled him up slowly and he groaned through clenched teeth. Then we began to walk back. It would be a while because we ran pretty far and by how slow we were walking it would take some time.
"So." Tate said after a while. "Your a protector?" He said and I nodded.
"Yes and your a Detector right?" I asked and he smiled then winced as his foot hit the ground a little.
"You get a mate when you imprint?" He said and I nodded.
"Have you imprinted yet?" He asked and I smiled.
"Yes I have." I said and his eyes held a hint of hope in them that changed to sadness then envy.
"Does she know?" He asked and I laughed unintentionally.
"No he doesnt." I said and he nodded.
"I wish I could have someone to imprint on. So you know that you will be bonded to someone who loves you." He said and I smiled. I want to tell him but I dont want him to be surprised by it and im not entirely sure he's gay.
"It's nice to know that there is someone there its just telling them that's the hard part." I said and he sighed.
"Who is he? If you dont mind me asking." He said and I spoke.
"Well he's never really formaly introduced himself to me. But he's got gorgeous green eyes and dark brown hair." I said and he looked down in thought." He would never believe me if I told him that I thought he was gorgeous but he is. Sorry I'll stop talking I shouldnt be talking to you about this when you probably dont want to hear it." I said shaking my head I cant bring myself to tell him because i don't want him to reject me.
"No your fine I asked. I can tell you really like him." He said and I smiled with a nod. "Do you know anything else about him?" He asked and I looked at him confused.
"Why do you keep asking me questions about him?" I asked and he shook his head.
"I just want to see if I know his name and we have a long ways to walk and I dont feel like walking in silence." He said.
"He's fast and smarter than he thinks." I said.
"How long have you known?"
"Since he moved here."
"What do you mean since he moved here the only new boy at our school is Arkin and he's with my sister. The only other people who meved he..." He stopped short of his sentence and looked at me. Oh god he figured it out. Please dont reject me.
"Its probably Dylan isnt it?" He said at the same time I said, "Dont reject me."
"Wait. What?" We said in unison.
"What did you say?" He asked but I shook my head.
"Nothing I thought you said something else." I lied.
He stopped walking and pulled away some. He leaned against the tree in thought and I dropped my hands. I knew he was going to do this. This is why I didnt want to say anything.
But just as quickly as he pulled away he grabbed my arm and pulled me up to him.
"Is it me?" He said our faces inches apart. I had to look down because he was shorter than me a little and at this closeness I could see that he was smaller than me. I didnt know what to say. If I said yes he could reject me and if I said no he would be upset. "Is it me?" He asked with a little more force.
I hesitated before I gave a small nod. His hand tightened on my arm a little in surprise. Then his hand went to the back of my neck while he spoke.
"Thank God." He sighed while pressing his lips to mine. I grabbed his hips and slipped my hands up under his shirt. I felt tingles shoot through my hands as he accepted me.
I moaned against his lips as his tongue explored my mouth. I happily let him control the kiss and instantly wanted to kiss him more. He pulled me closer and I pressed him father agaisnt the tree.
He stepped wrong and his other foot hit the grounded. He pulled away as pain jolted through his body.
"Shit I forgot about it." I said but he shook his head and bit his lip to ward off the pain. I grabbed his arm and lifted him up. My other arm under his knees. He hiss a little then spoke.
"Why are you carrying?" He asked and I smirked.
"Because you walk to slow." I said and he grinned. He leaned his head on my shoulder as I walked him back. He was surprisingly light for a boy with muscles.
"How are we gonna get you through the yard of people and back to your car?" I asked and he sighed.
"Good question." He said his voice vibrating through my arm that held his back.
"We'll figure it out." I said and he smiled then kissed me again.

*****

I laid Tate down on my bed and he grunted as his bad leg hit it. "I'll be right back." I said and he nodded. I ran down atairs and was confronted by my mother.
"Were have you been? We've been worried sick." She said and I sighed. My brother walked by with a glare.
"Im sorry mom. I went to a party for him." I said and she nodded.
I couldn't hold the smile off my face. My mom was so open with me about my love life and I couldnt be more appreciative.
"Did you make any progress?" She asked hugging me.
"Ya about that. Well he's accepted me." She clasped her hands together. "But he was confronted by some boys who chased him into a revien. He hurt his knee and he didnt want me to take him home so I brought him here." I said and her eyes widened.
"You did what? Does he know what we are. Do you know what kind of position you just put us in by having a human in our home." She said throwing her hands in the air.
"No mom he's not human. He's a Detector." She smiled then kissed my forehead.

"I'm so proud of you my boy." She said and hugged me. "I love you." She said while pulling away and going upstairs. I went to the freezer and pulled out an icepack then headed back upstairs.

"Yea Arkin just tell my uncle I'm staying over at someone's house." Tate said into his phone as I walked in. "Ok. Bye." He said then hung it up and put it on the night stand.  He smiled at me. I went around the bed and gently laid the icepack on his knee. He hissed and closed his eyes whilr biting his lip.

When he opened his eyes they were moist but he didn't cry. Like the stinging made his eyes water. I intertwined my fingers with his. "I'm sorry Tate. I wish I could heal you but I cant." I said and he rubbed his thumb across my palm.

"It's not your fault Levy don't apologize." He said and I nodded. He moved a little and bit his lip again.

"Ok you have got to stop doing that." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Its no my fault its a force of habit when I'm in pain." He said.

"Stop or the consequences might not be good for your leg." I said and he smiled while leaning forward. He bit his lip again and I couldn't help but kiss him. He pulled away and spoke.

"I don't want to do this." He said and I looked at him dumbfounded. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean come on I cant move and you want to make out with me. Trust me though I would give in any day. " He said and I smiled.

"Who said you had to move?" I said and he bit his lip again. This time it was not because of pain. I pressed my lips to his and he laughed into it but still kissed me. The longer we kissed the more passionate it became and I wished so badly to be on top of him but his leg wouldn't allow it to work. He pulled at my hair and pressed my lips against his harder.  I slipped my hands up under his shirt as my tongue explored his mouth.

I could feel his abs as they moved with his arms. His arm wrapped around my neck and I could tell he wanted me to move over him but I couldn't.  It would hurt him.  I pulled his shirt off and kissed his jaw and down his neck some but he brought my lips back to his. He smirked and pulled away a little.

"Like you said my leg doesn't agree." He said and I laughed.

"So you needed a demonstration?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I don't knock it until I try it." He said and I kissed his forehead.

"Lets go to bed."