Tate

I cant believe my uncle dropped this shit on us. I cant stop thinking about what he said.
'Come on Levy are you gonna come help your mate' he'd finally accepted us then turned around and threw all of us out. Thank god this lady named Sarah is real cause if not we would be screwed.
Levy stirred next to me and his arm snaked around my waist. I could see images of his bad dream and instantly felt bad for him. Some were of his mother with her stomach cut open others were of his brother. Along with Seakers. Then there was images I couldnt make out.
He tensed next to me and moved some. A whimper left his lips and I instantly wrapped my arm around him. I was laying on my back so he was right next to me.
"Shush Levy calm down. Your alright." I said and the pictures vanished. There were tears in his eyes when he opened them. I pulled his head to my shoulder and ran my fingers through his soft blond hair.
His grip on my waist tightened and I knew he was nolonger asleep but he didnt pull away.
I continued to rub my fingers through his hair and eventually he fell back to sleep. After a while I didnt move.
I just sat there. I could Levy's heart beet along with mine and I could hear the man up front on the phone.
The truck slowed down and it came to a stop. The man came to the back and spoke. "Can you wake them up?" He said and I nodded.
I shook Levy next to me and he slowly got up. I climbed out of the bed and stood up. I gently shook Arkins shoulder and his eyes shot open instantly.
Then Elia leaned foward and we all looked at Edmond.
"Ok so we are at a rest stop but you all need to act like your buying something. You can use the bathroom and ill order some burgers but you need to hurry." He said and we all nodded. We slowly climbed out. "Oh and dont stick together spread out. Four kids together looks suspicious." He said and we nodded.
Nervousness built up in the pit of my stomach as we walked closer.