Levy

Its been almost a week since I've seen Tate and my heart swelled at the thought of him being in that Cell Block. Mine wasn't any better but I was a Protector so I could protect myself Tate however was only human. Sometimes I could feel pain but I couldn't pinpoint were and that means he'd been hurt in multiple different spots.
Now I was following Officer Jay into a hallway because he wants to speak to me about something.
When we made it to a room he opened the door and I walked in. He shut it  and quickly spoke.
"Ok listen to me we don't have much time so we need to be quick. The boy Tate from the Cell Block next store. I know he's your....." I clamped my hand over his mouth and he quickly grabbed my arms.
"Don't say it. They could be listening to us."  I said and he let go of me while rolling his eyes.
"Well I know alright and I'm willing to help you get him out of there. If he stays in there any longer the boys are gonna hurt him worse." He said and fear grew inside me. "It's possible for me to allow you and him a private visit but i am going to get you both out of here because I know the four of you are in a 'you know what'. I am getting you two out first eventually I am being transferred to their Blocks in a few days so I need to get you and him out now." He said and I looked at him confused.
"Sanders is in on it as well you and him will be reunited in a few days." He said and I starred at him surprised.
"I don't know what to say Jay." I said and he smiled.
"Don't say anything act like nothings going on. We cant tell him because there is a mind reader in his Cell Block. That's why he hasn't used the mind communications with you or the others. He's completely alone in there an I cant do anything except get him and the three of you out." He said and I smiled I pulled him into a small hug but quickly pulled away. "Thank you. So much." I said and he nodded.
"One last thing. Do not think message him when we drive you to the location because people will be with us until we get there we will knock them out. They will be mind readers. So just wait till we get there an you can physically see him." He said and I nodded.

******

Waiting is killing me especially when I know I'm gonna see him soon. Laying here in my room is boring and to top it off all I do is keep myself busy by throwing a paper ball in the air and catching it. There was two more hours till I would be out of this shit hole and in his arms. Two more fucking hours. I just prayed he'd be alright until then.
"Lights out boys!" I heard Jay yell and it was my que to leave. So I  got up and headed towards the back of the room were Jay let me out through the door.
We quickly headed to the loading dock were we got in his car. Others got in the back but I focused on nothing but back home.
With my mother and brother. That's mostly what I thought about the entire car ride. For the whole hour and a half I thought about my father before he left.
Jay stopped the car outside a building and got out. The others followed. Then one by one they dropped like fly's on the pavement. I quickly got out of the car and we shoved the mind readers in the back.
"Listen Sanders said that before she got him out the boys hurt him a little and he pressed the panic button. His whole left side is bruised and he has a few cuts but other than that he's kicking. Still do not mind communicate with him the mind readers will hear that in their unconscious state." He said and I nodded. I felt sadness at the thought of him being hurt. Along with anger.
We walked around the building until I could hear someone yelling.
"Ow." I heard a scratchy voice yell. Tate was thrown to the ground by one of the men and Jay was quick to knock him out.
"Tate." I yelled and his head shot up. He was quick to get up and in three long strides he smashed into me. The sparks on my skin sent shivers through my body as we wrapped our arms around each other. He pulled away some and pressed his lips to mine. We kissed for only a second or three before he pulled me back into a tight hug.
"Come on boys lets go before we get caught." Jay said and we pulled away from each other but Tate intertwined our fingers. Our hands fit perfectly together which made me smile as we followed Jay. He lead us up the stairs to a building. He pulled out a key and unlocked it letting us in. It was a small living room with a couch, t.v., and coffee table. There was a hallway and a kitchen off to the right.
"You two will stay here until we get the others I don't know when that will be. Every other morning me or Sanders will be here to check up on you. The girl should be the next to come. There is food in the fridge for you and clean clothes with shampo in the bathroom. Basicly you have everything you need to live here for a couple weeks if thats what it takes. Ok." He said and we nodded.
"Thank you Jay." I said and he nodded.
"Well Sarah did say she heard you were looking for her and she is very open to taking in gifted. She's a seer so she knows you are all looking for her. I have to go now like I said one of us will be back in two days to check on you." He said turning to leave.
"Thank you again." I said and Jay nodded.  Then he left while shutting the door. 
Tate pulled against my hand and wrapped his other arm around my waist while pressing his head into the crook of my neck.  I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and ran my fingers through his hair.
I remembered how he'd been beat while he was there. I pulled away from him and looked down at him. He didnt look up at me though he just fiddled with his fingers. I tilted his chin up but he jerked away.
"Tate?" I said but he turned away from me. "Babe look at me." I said turning him around. He didnt look at me he just stayed looking down. I tilted his chin up and he looked away from me with his eyes. His whole left cheek and up to his temple was covered in a deep blue, purple bruise. His eyebrow was slit and there was redness around his neck. I noticed that he hadn't spoke the entire time I was with him. I hadn't realized I reached up and touched his cheek until he winced and grabbed my hand. I looked down at his hand. His knuckles were busted. Which ment he fought back.
"Oh Tate." Was all I could say while pulling him back to me. "Have you put ice on it?" I asked and he nodded. "I wish I could heal you. You'd think that being a Protector would give you healing." I said and his arms tightened around me. "Tate why wont you talk to me?" I asked but he just shook his head against my chest. "Tate i want to help you."  I said and he pulled away a little.
"You want to help? Then make me forget." He said and smashed his lips against mine. His voice sounded terrible like he had been choked which  im sure he had. We kissed passionately and he kissed me hard. His lips sent sparks through mine and I pulled his chest flush against mine. He pulled my jacket off and slid his hands up my shirt. 
Sparks shot through my abdomen and I groaned against his lips. He pulled my shirt off and I quickly kissed him again. I pulled his jaket off and his shirt.
I kissed the good side of his jaw and down his neck gently.  He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my lips back to his. He began to pull me backwards and I slid my shoes off while we walked. When I knew we made it to the couch I grabbed his waist and picked him up. He laughed and I dropped him onto it.
His laughter made me smile with happiness as I kissed him. I slowly got over him while his lips molded with mine. His knees met my sides while I kissed him harder. I grabbed his left shoulder and he flinched. I pulled away and looked down at him. He had bruises across his body as well and I instantly tensed. 
"Please Levy dont stop." He said. His voice sounding just as bad while running his fingers through my hair.
"Look at yourself Tate. I dont want to hurt you." I said with a sigh. I leaned up.
"Then dont hurt me or look at me." He said leaning up and pulling his face only centimeters from mine. "Just love me." He said and his lips were on mine again.
Slowly we began to take the rest of each others clothes off. Then we made love to each other. I didnt look at his bruises and tried my best not to hurt him. We kissed each other passionately and he made love to me sweetly as I to him.
Sometimes I could hear him groan with pain when I would touch the left side of his body, but he quickly covered it with ones of pleasure. I dont know how long we spent but he was slowly getting tired. 
He breathed heavily as he laid on my chest. His head laid on my shoulder and his body was on top of me since the couch was small. I wanted to take him into the bed room but my body was to tired and he didnt try to move.  When he did move he curled up closer to me with his leg across my waist. I wrapped my arm around his back and placed my hand on his waist.
He was still breathing heavily and our skin had broken out into thin layer of sweat. It wasnt bad sweat either it was almost sexy.
"I do love you Tate." I said and he let out a quick breath that almost sounded like a quick laugh.
"I love you too Levy. Alot." He said and I smiled. I tilted my head towards his and kissed it. His hand found mine and I smiled. I loved the way his skin felt against mine because of all the little sparks that flew through out my body as he laid there.
"Tate when you touch my skin do you feel that?" I asked and he thought about it.
"The feeling like your hand fell asleep and little sparks fly though it but in a good way not in an anoying way?" He said and I nodded.
"Yes that. Do you know what it is? Because I dont know if it has to do with the imprint or the fact that you detect my energy. I can do it too because its one of the gifts you get as a Protector." I said and he spoke.
"I thinks its because we're mates. I dont care what it is I love it. It's makes me love you even more." He said and I smiled. I tightened my hand on his and rubbed his side gently. Eventually I felt his body relaxe on mine and his breathing slowed. I closed my eyes and thought about him. How perfect he was to me. I looked down at our intertwined fingers.  I looked at the bruises on his arm then I saw something else. There we scars on his arm. Like he cut himself. I looked more closely and sure enough they were. How did I not see them before.
Now that I thought about it he wore long sleeves mostly unless he was wearing a jacket.
I let go of his hand and traced my thumb down them. It must have woken him up some because when he felt me trace it again he grabbed my hand again. I knew he was awake now and I kind of felt bad. But at the same time it upset me.
"Tate promise me you wont do that to yourself anymore. Please." I whispered. "Your amazing and there is nothing worth more than to have you as my mate. Who cares what people say to you and how they treat you. Your better than that. Your perfect. Got it?" I said and he went tense a little.
After a moment he spoke.
"Ok Levy Im sorry." He said and wrapped my arm around him more. After a while he relaxed again and slowly began to fall back to sleep. Just before he did he sighed. "I promise." Then he sighed again and his breathing began to slow.
I felt weariness washover me and I was quick to follow.