Arkin

I was pissed. I let her go through that. Not on purpose but I didnt get to her in time. I got to her before he could really do it but it still wasnt fast enough. Yet we sit here with her in my arms. Even though i didnt get to her in time she still kissed me. She still told me she loved me. I was speachless.
She was sending me images of what he did to her. Not on purpose but I couldn't bare to watch it. So I thought about us. Memories of what I had between us.
I would never force her into that though and even as she kissed me I touched her waist on reflex but she pushed away. Which of course I let her go. I dont think she relized it but she did.
I looked around at Levy and Tate. They sat next to each other with a blanket over them. Tates head laid on Levy's shoulder and he traced Levy's hand with his thumb.
They were talking but I didnt listen to them. I stayed focused on Elia. However we've been here to long and she needs medical attention.
I sent a thought to Levy and Tate.

Look we've been here to long we need to leave.

I said and they looked up at me.

Can she walk because your not gonna be able to carry her with that cut.

I had completely forgotten about the cut on my side. When I went to the janitors closet to get her the other Seaker rammed me against the wall were a sharp metal bar stuck out and it clipped me hard.  And now I have a large cut across my side. I had trouble carrying her this far and if it keeps bleeding like this I wong be able to carry myself.
I havent felt pain in it for a while.  But thats because I havent moved since Elia's fallen asleep. Now we have to. The boys got up and grabbed the blankets.

Dont tell Elia. The last thing she needs is to worry about me or you guys.

I said and they nodded. Tate had snagged a bag when we were at the rest stop so he shoved the blankets into it and I slowly woke up Elia.
"Come on we have to go." I said as her eyes fluttered open. She nodded slowly while getting up. She let her bad arm dangle to the side and walked with a limp.
Her jaw was swollen.
I got up and my side burned but I ignored it. So we walked. For the entire day we walked. Never once did we stop.
I made sure Elia stayed in front of me because if she saw my side she would flip. I slowly became more dizzy the longer we went. Now with every step I took I felt like I could fall over. I knew I was losing to much blood but I couldnt passout on them not in our situation.
To top it all off it started to rain and I dont mean simple rain it was down pouring. We walked on though still not stopping. Tate sent me a thought.

Are you ok. You look like your about to passout.

He said and I shook my head.

I'll be fine.

I said so we just kept going. The rain slowly syopped as we walked on. When the forest opened to a large field and we saw a house everyone sighed with releif.
"So I say we go, act like we got lost." Tate said.
"That would work if we hadn't caused a scene at the rest stop." I said and he sighed. "Lets just go there and see if anyone is home if so then ask. If not then we stay without welcome." I said and they all looked at me for a moment. Then nodded.  We all began to walk there.
Suddenly a huge wave of dizziness hit me and i had to grab Tate's shoulder. He grabbed my arm.
"You good?" He asked. But I shook my head and my side tensed. Then I lost consciousness.