Nasir

Whispers went around the home about a group of four who carry the blood of the prophecy. A smile graced my lips at the thought. If they could finally make it to the Nile then the prince and princess could take their proper place as king and queen. This would set the balance in place completely. This was back when the sirens sounded the fifth march. The march that signified an attack on Her Majesty's people.

Now i stare at the four as they sit at the bed side of the princess, her stomach wrapped in bloodstained bandage and band-aids lain upon porcelain skin. The prince held her hand in a vice grip that only lovers knew how to grasp. Behind them the Protector held the princesses brother who's tears stained the Protector's now clean shirt.

Nurses bustled around the room tending to the others who were laid out upon multiple cots in the long narrow corridor. But most of the small group watched as the four were at there darkest. 

The prince moved some but that was only to reach up and pull the blanket over his mates stomach. A tear falling across her cheek from the prince's chin. Shouting sounded outside the corridor causing everyone but the four to glance at the doors. Mother Ray threw the doors open and Lusatia and Nattios came into the room.

Lusatia gasped and Nattios looked around the room quickly. His eyes landed on me and he sighed heavily before continuing forward till i was engulfed in his arms. I breathed in his scent and wrapped my arms around him.

"What happened!" Mother Ray gasped loudly causing the three kids two stiffen. Lusatia had her hand over her mouth as if she were ready to puke and Mother Ray's face began to pale when the prince turned around stiffly. His face one of pure calm. A chill went through me. I knew on the out side he was normal but on the inside he was a raging volcano ready to blow. 

"What happened?" He asked quietly. Almost to quiet to hear. "What happened?" He said loud enough to almost be a shout. I flinched and Nattios squeezed me tighter. I knew where this was going and there was nothing that could be done about it. I gulped. 

Everyone was looking now as the prince took a step towards Mother Ray. "What happened was your stupid ass decision almost killed the one thing in my life that brought me hope!" He yelled so it echoed off the walls. Everyone jumped. "What happened was you practically got us all killed!" He yelled louder. He stepped towards her some more and i saw the protector step away from his mate and quietly approach the prince so he wouldn't be heard. "This..!" The prince continued. "This is your fault!" He screamed as tears appeared in his eyes. He continued to advance on Mother Ray who took a shaky step back. Tears filling her eyes. "We warned you!!" He cried and Mother Ray swallowed.  Most of the nurses began to move the patients as if he would truly do something bad. 

The prince was standing almost right in front of her now. Causing her to freeze in place her hands going up in defense. He hands shot up fast and grabbed her wrists causing her to gasp in shock. A sob left his lips as he began to speak. "I listened to you...." He sobbed falling to his knees. Mother Ray flinched. He cried harder his head falling forward in agony. Mother Ray slowly wrapped a hand in his hair pulling his head to her stomach as he cried.  

The protector stared from two feet away as the prince grasped Mother Rays shirt the other hand holding his stomach as if he were to puke. He gasped as if he were in pain and Mother Ray spoke into his ear. He nodded and she looked confused before his eyes widened along with the protector and his mate's. The brother ran to the princes and touched her stomach. His eyes widened even further.

"The baby..!" He shouted causing everyone else to look at him. "Hurry i can feel it. It's not dead!" He shouted causing the prince to whip his head around and looked at the bed. That was when i felt it too. The small surge of power emitting from the young healers stomach. Not of her's but of the child. I pushed away from Nattios and ran to the bed side where Mother Ray now stood her hand touching the princess' stomach.