Tate

Hope sprung inside me as we spotted a house in the middle of a field.  Arkin's idea makes sense but I never thought we'd have to stoop so low to sleep in a bed. We began to walk through the field.  Suddenly Arkin grabbed my shoulder and his weight made me stumble so I grabbed his arm.
"You good?" I asked but he shook his head. Then fell foward. I quickly caught him and laid him  down gently on his back. Elia was at his side in seconds.
"What happened?" She said pressing a hand to her jaw. I just shook my head. I didn't have time to explain it to her.
Levy came to my side and spoke. "He's lost to much blood. He needs help." He said and I nodded. We have to get him to the house. I pulled one of the blankets out of the bag and pulled up his shirt.
I pressed it to his side. It began to soak with blood. The sound of a shotgun loaded next to me and I instantly tensed.
"You turn around and I fire this shotgun." A old mans voice said behind me. I checked his energy.
He was human.

Human

I said to them. "Why are you tresspassin?" The old man said.
"We didn't mean to." I said and the barrel pressed against my back. "He needed help and we were on the trail when we got chased by a wild animal. I think it was a cougar. The animal scratched him and we ran off the tail. He's lost alot of blood and needs medical help." I said and the barrel stopped.
"Look kid you either be honest with me or I pull the trigger." He said and I tensed so much that my hands began to shake. Fear pooled inside me.  I didnt know what to say.
"Put your hands behind your back." He said tapping me. I did and there were foot steps.  I felt the barrel still against me and it moved ever so often so I knew it was someone else tying my hands up. "Do the same to the girl."
"You cant her arm is broken." I said and he clicked his tongue.
"In front then." He said and Elia let the girl who was with the old man tie her up. "Now you pick him up and lets go." He said and Levy grabbed Arkin and lifted him into his arms. We got up and he pushed us foward. We walked to the house and he lead us to the back. He opened a cellar door and marched us inside.
"Lay him here." The man said to Levy while walking to a table. Levy laid him down gently. "Tie them to the posts." He said and a boy appeared. He tied us all to the posts making us sit down and the man began to work on Arkin. He tied Levy right next to me so our elbows were touching. The boy tied Arkin's wrists and feet down.
"Get the tranquilizer for the horses." He said and we all looked at each other confused. A boy walked over to us with a needel and fear pooled in my chest. "Only enough to knock them out." He said and I flipped out. The last time I was on something like this I almost killed myself because I slit my wrist.  Yes I cut but it helps with the bullying and anger I have.
I dont think Levy has seen the cuts on my arms but they're there. I cut my legs too. But its release for me.
Elia has healed me before. Not voluntarily but she did.

Why do you look like a deer in headlights?

Levy asked and I jumped.

Are you alright?

He asked. I couldn't speak though. I was to afraid to speak. I prayed that they kept me tied up after I wake up. The boy pressed the needle into Elia's skin and slowly she drifted off to sleep.
He turned to me and I tensed. He knelt down in front of me but I shook my head pulled away from him. We struggled with each other for a few seconds.
"Hey come here." Levy said to the boy. He sighed and came over to him.
Levy whispered into his ear and the boy nodded. He got up and went over to a closet.
"Tate look at me." Levy said. I did. "Kiss me."
"What?" I said looking at him more.
"Kiss me." He said leaning closer to me. I looked back at the boy who glanced at me then went back to the closet.
"Why." I asked. "What did you say to him?" I said then turned back to him. His lips met mine and my worries left me. All I could think about was how his lips felt on mine. I forgot were we were and thought about how my leg no longer hurt so we could actualy make out. When his hand touched my arm and pinched I pulled away then looked at the boy. I suddenly remembered we were in the cellar and fear rose in my gut but that changed as a wave of drowsiness hit me.
"Fuckin asshole you did that on purpose." I slurred to Levy but my head fell back against the  post and the world blanked.