Elia

We all walked into the store and split up. I instantly went to the bathroom. When I was done I went to the sink to wash my hands and looked at myself in the mirror.
My hair needed a little combing and my hands were disgusting. I quickly washed them. I threw my hair up into a ponytail.

There is another gifted here. He's the same as Edmond.

Tate said.

You think it means something?

Arkin said.

Not sure but there exactly the same like a Seakers aura.

Tate said. What if they they were Seakers.

Guys what if they are Seakers in disguise?

I said. Then it was quite.

Everyone meet out back now. Dont do anything suspicious just act normal.

Arkin said. I quickly walked to the door and turned to head back. I jump back surprised as Edmond grabbed my arm. He pulled me along and I tried to pull away but he shook his head.
"There are Seakers here." He said and pulled me into a back room.
The backroom is actually a janitors closet.
He let go of me and looked out the small window. Then locked the door. I sighed and closed my eyes. Please tell me I didn't just walk into the snakes mouth.
I opened my eyes to see Edmond looking at me a devious grin on his face.
I gulped. He came closer to me and reached a hand up. "Your very pretty." He said while tucking a strand of my red hair behind my ear. I jerked my head to the side and he smirked.
He grabbed my neck and grabbed my hands with his other hand which he could hold in one. My mind blanked.  This was just like with Drake except this man would get farther.
He pressed his body against mine and pinned me to the dirty counter. He grabbed the rim of my yoga pants.
"Us Seakers dont get much action." He said and grabbed my ass. I gasped and he groaned. He tongued my neck making me gag.  I couldn't think. I could only feel him touch me as he shoved his hands down my pants. His finger went inside me and I gasped. I tried to push him away but he continued. It was so hard and harsh that it made me want to scream. It felt like he was ripping my skin.
Arkin filtered through my mind. I tried to think of something he'd do to get out of this but as I looked around all I saw was the man.
Unintentional gasps and disgusted whimpers left my lips as he went with three fingers till he had my back arching and tears steaming down my face. I heard the gingle of a belt then I was only in my underwear as he pulled my pants down to my knees. I tried to shove him away but he slapped me and turned me around. He grabbed the back of my neck and bent me over the counter till my face was pressed against it.
I felt his hardness on my leg and screamed with a cry but he smashed my arm against the counter and I felt it snap. I cried out in pain but he only held it tighter. Then he smashed my leg into the corner of the counter. Pain swelled in my thy and I knew it would bruise.
"No. Ple..ase!" I cried. But he only laughed. He bit down on my shoulder hard enough for it to burn. "Arrr..kin!" I cried but he smashed my jaw and I heard it crack making me scream in pain. Instead of taking my underwear off he just slid it to the side.
Just as his hardness touched my entrance and I screamed the door busted open.
The Seaker threw me down and flipped out out his sword but Arkin was quick to react.  He grabbed the Seakers wrist and bent it back then grabbed his neck and snapped it. 
He dropped next to me and his hand landed on my ankle making me scream. I didnt mean to it just happened. 
I threw the hand away but my arm moved and I cried out in pain. I felt a arm wrap around me and flinched while shoving it away. But it pulled me anyway.
"Shuush. Its ok your ok now." Arkin's voice said and I instantly leaned into his touch.
I dont know how but Arkin successfully pulled my pants up without me even feeling it. He picked me up and carried me out. He set me down by the door.
Without being noticed he grabbed two blankets and a large pillow like stuffed animal.  Then he came back to me. He laid them in my lap and scooped me up again. I whimpered in pain.
I couldnt stop crying from the pain and embarrassment.
"Shush baby I know. Its ok just go to sleep." Arkin said and I cried harder. But eventually I blacked out.

When I opened my eyes we were in the woods again. I was still in Arkins arms but we weren't moving. It was dark out and my head was on what I assumed was the stuffed animal. My shoulder, arm and jaw hurt and there was nothing I or Arkin could do to heal it.
Just as I thought Arkin was asleep his hand brushed over my forehead. I instantly saw images of the Seaker in my mind and i must have accidentally sent the images to Arkin.
"Shush Elia its alright. Calm down its ok." He said pulling me closer to him gently. I barried my head in his neck. I tried hard not to cry.
No matter how hard I try the images of the man kept filtering threw my thoughts. Then my thoughts changed and images of me and Arkin kissing and chasing each other in the pond. Our laughter and him smiling.
It was almost as if I was there in the moment again. It almost felt like dreaming but I wasnt I could still feel Arkin's arms around me. I could still hear his breathing and the poundng of his heartbeat but I was mostly paying attention to the images flashing through my mind.
Then the images disappeared and I was now starring at him. I wrapped my arm around his neck and he pulled me closer. I pressed my lips to his and he kissed me gently.
"I love you." I whispered burying my head back in the crook of his neck.
I knew he was the one who put those images in my mind. It made me want to show him how much I love him. It made me love him.