Levy

We finally stopped and  held up in a small motel. The four of us shared a room while the old woman, Nattios, and Lusatia shared a room next door.

Tate had his head on my shoulder as he slept with my arm wrapped around him. Arkin laid in the bed next to ours with his arm wrapped around Elia as she buried her face into his chest.

"So you mean to tell me that she has only about a month left?" I asked and Arkin nodded against the hand he was using to hold his head up as he looked at me.

"Yep. Shes showing enough to look pregnant but when the next month is up she will only look a little bigger because Avians and Seakers have shorter pregnancies, this makes the baby premature." He said and I sighed.

"Well shit." I stated and he chuckled. He brushed a large strand of hair behind Elia's ear and kissed her temple. She curled farther into his side.

"Alright Levy Im going to bed." He said turning the lamp off by his bed.

"Ok. Good night." I said and he hummed an acknowledgment. I laid ther in the dark tracing random patterns onto the smooth skin of Tate's back before I spoke again.

"Hey Arkin." I said and he made 'huh' noice. "I know we dont know each other like alot but I want you to know that I would die for you if it came down to it." I said and he looked up at me in the dark.

"Where is that coming from?" He asked.

"Well I just want you to know. I dont have any family left and without you three I wouldn't be here." I said and he nodded slowly.

"Well," he said after a few silent moments. "You're our family now and whether it be fighting or talking there is nothing in the world that could seperate the four of us. We are bonded by the revolt and even without it I would trust you with my life." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks." I said and he hummed again in response.

"Good night Levy." He said quietly and I sighed.

"Good nighy Arkin." I said and i felt Tate shift agaisnt me so his chest lay slightly slanted over mine with his face in the crook of my neck on the opposite side of the one he laid on.

I laid there awake until I head Arkin fall asleep. Then suddenly Tate shifted and he looked up at me.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Long enough." He whispered before suddenly getting up onto my stomach and leaning down into my ear. "They're asleep." He purred running his teeth along my skin. Making me shutter.

"We can't." I said already beginning to pant.

"We can play a little. Just be quiet." He insistently purred.

"Tate.." I said unsure but I couldn't continue when his hands stroked down my chest and his lips began to work on my jaw.

"Just a little not to much." He answered with a small growl.

I felt him begin to kiss his way down my chest paving a scorching trail of sparks in its wake before slowly sliding his fingers into the waist band of my shorts. I creaked my eyes open to look at him but instead my eyes caught a green glow of movement in the window and I instantly jumped up.

"Lev..."

"Some ones here they're watching us."

"Who?" Tate asked now completely out of his shock.

"That was a Seaker it had to be." I said and Tate instantly tensed. Our previous actions were forgotten instantly and within seconds we were up and shaking Arkin and Elia.