Levy

"Levy I'm home sweatheart." I heard my mother yell as she walked through the front door.
I was in the living room watching my brother play a video game like I do before 10 every night when my Mom gets home from work.
My mother walked up behind me and kissed my head. I got up and followed her to the kitchen.
"Did you eat at work?" She nodded.
"Yes did you burn something?" She said smelling the air. I smelled it as well but I hadnt been cooking. My brother walked in but I held up my hand. There was a clicking noise then multiple clicks that began to click faster.
"Get down!" I yelled and they dropped to the floor just as hallway door next to me exploded.

"L.......s..p..." Some one screamed through the ringing in my ears.
My side had smashed against what I think was the wall hard. I think one of my ribs is broken.
A green shadowy figure approached me and swung its sword.
My mother was suddenly there. Her hands swiped up creating a barrier in front of us. The Seakers sword smashed down on the energy barrier and it wavered some.
"Your brothers dead." She said her eyes watering from the smoke. I could barely hear her through the ringing.
The Seaker hit the barrier again and it wavered even more. Then it exploded and another sword went through my mothers stomach. I was at her side in seconds. "No no no mom please."
Before I could regester what was happening there was more clicking noises and another Seaker swung his sword. But another explosion threw him off balance. A Seaker in the back loaded another bomb while the Seaker in front of me swung at me again.
As the sword almost came in contact with my chest the Seaker was smashed back into the one with the bomb.
Tate came into view and grabbed my shoulders but I couldnt hear what he was saying. Then the bomb Seaker threw the bomb at us. I heard someone yell something and Tate pulled me down then we were incased in black.

I must have lost consciousness for a few seconds cause when I opened my eyes again I saw Arkin and Elia standing in front of the two Seakers.
Arkin's wings were burned along the back but he still got ready to fight them. His tattoos glew blue as his powers powered up. Tate leaned over me. There was blood dripping down his head but he didnt seam fazed. I saw him speak but I began to feel light headed and my side tensed. I lost consciousness again.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I shot up out of sleep and took a deep breath. "Hey hey hey calm down your safe now." I looked over at Tate as he came up to me. I took another deep breath but my breathing didnt slow down. I gripped the bed sheet as my hands shook. I couldnt calm down for some reason my body was trying to hyperventilate.
He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "Its alright Levy your safe now. I promise." He said and I swallowed hard.
Memory of my mothers dead body next to me made my chest heave. I began to hyperventilate anyway. I tried to hold my breath but it didnt work.
"Levy I need you to calm down." Tate said but I couldnt.
"I..c..cant." I wheezed. My breath hitched more and I started to get light headed.
Tate grabbed my head in both of his hands and faced me. He pressed his lips to mine and I stopped breathing. I kissed him back some and we pulled away at the same time. I took a deep breath.
I couldnt get my mothers lifeless eyes out of my head and I felt tears weld up in my eyes. I forced them to stay there but eventually one built up quick enough to fall.
I hid my face from Tate as the tears fell from my eyes but I tried and tried to stop.
"Levy its ok to cry." He said pulling me to his shoulder. A sob excaped my lips but I tried to stop it. I couldnt though. My body just kept sobbing. His fingers combed through my hair and his other hand rubbed my back but he didnt stop me. He let me cry.
My mouth had a mind of its own causing me to speak. "My family's gone Tate. They're gone." I cried and he held me tighter.
"I know, I know. Its gonna be ok though. I've got you." He said and I tried to stop the tears but they just kept falling. The tears slowly stopped eventually. Until they were only every ten or fifteen seconds one would fall.
I was so embarrassed to look up at him so I stayed put. I hadnt realized I was messing with the hem of his shirt until I pulled it a little to hard and it pulled taunt against my hands.
"I'm such an idiot." I whispered.  I hadnt expect him to hear it but he did.
He pulled away and put my head in his hands. A tears slipped down my cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb.  "Dont talk about yourself that way. Do you understand? I will not sit and listen to you downgrade yourself because you cried in front of me or even if you cried in front of someone else. You just lost your family and your home, I would expect you to cry. Crying doesnt make you an idiot it makes you have a heart." He said and a few more tears fell down my cheeks.
He kissed my forehead and pulled me to him again. This time I wrapped my arms around him and burried my head in the crook of his neck.