Tate

I woke to the sound of a knock on the door. Levy however stayed with his arms wrapped around my stomach and his head on my shoulder.
I smiled and the door opened. I closed my eyes and got rid of my smile as I heard feet walk across the room. I heard what sounded like pencil and paper then more footsteps.
"Your always welcome here. Be good to him." A older womens voice said then she kissed my forehead gently and walked out.
Pain shot through my knee as I moved.
I looked over at the time and saw that it was ten. I have work in an hour and a half. I pulled my hand up and ran my fingers through Levy's soft blond hair.
Slowly his eyes opened. He smiled wearily and untangled himself from me.
"Hows your leg?" He asked his voice still waking up.
"Still hurts like a bitch but my sister can help with that." I said. "I have to go to work in about an hour and a half." He nodded and walked around the bed while grabbing my shirt.
"Arms up." He said and I laughed. "I can dress myself you know." I said and he smirked.
"I'm aware but I just do it better." He said pulling the shirt over my head. I slipped my arms in and he pulled it down to my waist. But instead of pulling away he pulled my lips to his. I couldnt help but laugh into the kiss. I still kissed him back though.
"You know if you keep kissing me like this I could suffocate." I said and he chuckled. He pulled away and helped me up off the bed.
I could step on it alot better than before so I didnt need much of his help.
We headed down stairs which he helped me with. Then went to his car. I left mine at the party since Drake and them assholes fucked me over.
"You know if my uncle knew where I've been he'd probably kill me." I said and he looked at me confused.
"Why does he not approve of your relationships." He said focusing on the road. I smiled at the word relationships.
"I've only been in one relationship before and that was with a stuck up snob and she only used me so you would be my first official boyfriend." I said and he smiled. "So ya he might be a little protective and I don't quite think he wants me to like guys." I said and he nodded. "Do you know where I live?"
"I think its down Caliven. Right?" He said.
"Then down to the corner of Morris." He nodded again then we sat in silence as he drove. My phone rang and I pulled it out. 
"Its my uncle." I said. Then answered it and put it to my ear.
"Tate Michael Kelly. Where the hell are you?" I winced as he screamed into the phone while pulling it away some.
"Uncle listen im fine. Im coming home now." I said and I could see Levy suppress his laughter.
"Are you fucking kiding me? You should have called and told me instead of having Arkin do it."
"I'm sorry Uncle but its nog my fault you didn't answer your phone." I sayd and he scoffed.
"Dont you talk back to me."
"Ok ok ill be home soon." I said then hung up. "Told you." I said and he laughed. We pulled into my driveway and I saw Arkin throw Elia into the pond in the back.
I smiled. "Thank you for last night." I said and he nodded.
"Will I see you at school on monday?"  I turned to him and smirked.
"Well duh I mean your not my boyfriend for nothing." I said and I leaned foward. But he hesitated.
"Your uncle is watching us." I nodded.
"I dont care." I said grabbing his neck and pulling him to me. I kissed him hard cause I had a feeling I would be grounded after this.
I pulled away and got out. "By Levy." I said.
"By Tate." He said with a smile. Then pulled out of the drive way and spead off.
I turned and my uncle suddenly appeared in front of me with his teleportation. "Who was that?" He asked as I stepped around him. I tried hard not to limp but it hurt. "Tate if you don't answer me I swear you'll never see him again." He said and I shook my head and walked to my room.
"If I tell you it will be the same fate." I said and he hissed.
"So he's your boyfriend." He cursed and I scowled. "Your right your not seeing him again."  He said and turned to leave.
"Oh ya its no biggy at all my mate wouldnt care if I couldnt see him." I yelled then slammed the door in his face. I looked out the window and saw Elia shove Arkin off the dock and heave over in laughter. He launched back out with his wings and threw her in. He laughed and knelt down as she spoke to him.
She dived back under and he looked up. He looked eyes with me and his smile fell.
I acted like I was opening the window and limped back over to my bed.
I sat down as Levy filtered through my mind. Oh how much I've wanted some one to love me for me and not that hotshot shit I put on for school. I mean I even told him that he's been my only real relationship and he still smiled at me. Then played it off like I just told him that my day was boring.
Now my uncle wants to be a dick about it because he's a boy.
Yes I cant have kids if I'm with Levy but who says I want some and if I did there are plenty of gifted kids who need homes.
A knock sounded on my door and I tensed.
"Go away uncle im not talking to you about it." I yelled but the door opened anyway.
"Its me." Arkin said as he shut the door. "Can I talk to you?"
"About what?"
"You pulled up in a car with a boy whom you got pretty close with then your uncle yelled at you and basically told you you cant see your mate." He said and I shook my head. "I meant do you want to talk about it?" He said sitting on the edge of my bed but my bad leg moved and I hissed.
"Are you ok." He said standing again.
"No." I wheezed. He gently grabbed my  leg and pulled my pant leg up. I bit my lip as pain burned through it.
There was a huge bruise all over my knee and along the side. "I can try healing it if you want." He said and I nodded.
He put his hand on my knee gently and I hissed as the pressure burned it. His arm tattoos and eyes lit up blue and my knee burned before all the pain disapated and the bruising was gone.
He pulled away and the blue color left him. I moved my knee and sighed with relief when pain didnt burst through it.
"Thank you I really needed that." I said and he nodded.
"Now do you wanna talk about it?" He asked and I sighed.
So I told him what happened. I didnt tell him I kissed him but I did tell him he was my mate. I told him what the boys did and how I fell down the revien.
"Now my uncle wont let me see him." I said and he shook his head.
"Do you want to see him?" He asked and I nodded.
"I have always want to be mated to someone so then I would be promised to someone. I know i act like a dick in school but thats because I get shit for being gay." I said and he smiled.
"Well if your with Levy you dont have to act that way anymore you can just be you. Forget what your uncle says go and see your mate even if he says no." He said and I smiled.
"Tate, Ryan is here to see you." Elia said while walking into the room.
"Tell him to go away I dont want to see him." I said and they nodded at me.
"I'll get rid of him." Arkin said. Elia grabbed his hand and they left.
I sighed. I sure as hell hope that my uncle will let me see that boy. He's perfect and I couldnt ask for a better mate. I looked at the time and cursed. I still had work.