Arkin

"So as I was telling you three before Arkin you must start a revolt and after that situation with the boy I suggest you start. Also it will disguise your energy from others." Their Uncle said.
It was the next morning and I could already tell that their uncle disapproved of Tate and Levy's relationship. Dispite how their uncle felt Levy still sat in a chair with Tate's arms wrapped over his shoulders from behind defiantly.  Levy was hesitant but Tate didnt care he was determined to show his uncle that he loved him.
I sat with Elia on the arm of my chair. She was leaned back against my shoulder with my arm around her waist.
"So how do I accept them?" I asked.
"The moment you do the telepathic connection will be opened. The difference between this one is that you pick who and what your trying to connect with. It doesn't just intrude." He said and I nodded. "So pick." He said and I sighed.
"Obviously I pick Elia." I said and she smiled at me while kissing my temple.
"Make sure the next three are trust worthy." He said.
"Tate." I said and he nodded. Tate smiled at me. I looked at Levy contemplating if he was a good choice.
"If your thinking what I think you are. You dont know him and the last two need to be just as trust worthy." He said and I suppressed my glare.
"Tate does. So I do." I said and I saw Tate smirk at his uncle. "Levy." I said but he didnt nod he just continued.
"Who else?" He said and I shook my head.
"I dont know anyone else." I said and he sighed.
"Well you need to figure it out." He said and I sighed.
"So how do we communicate between each other?" I asked and he smiled.
"You pick who you want to talk to and think of what you want to say. You can do it with everyone at once and once you get the hang of that you will eventually be able to send images and feelings. This will officially start the revolt." He said and we all smiled. "Ok back to finding that letter from the council." He said and we all sighed.
All the more reason to test it out. I thought about Tate the I spoke.

Your uncle loves to take his sweet time.

I said and  heard him chuckle behind me.
"Tate whats so funny?" His uncle said while popping his head over the desk.
"Nothing." He said and I suppressed my laugh.

Nosy too.

Tate said and I couldnt hold back my laughter. The fact that we were doing it right in front of him made it even more priceless.
"Well if you all dont want to share whats funny then zip it." He said but I couldnt. I focused on Levy and Elia together.

Whats funny is that he takes his sweet old time and's nosy.

I said and they both laughed. This caused their uncle to glare at us. We all stopped laughing and just faced him.
"Is there something on me or toilet paper in my pants?" That was it we all broke out laughing and he didnt find it funny at all. He threw a book at me and I deflected it. Elia squealed and jumped off the chair. He threw another one at me and I jumped over the back of the chair and we all took off down the hallway.
I heard him yell something but we were all laughing to much to care. He chased us all the way outside. Because the other were in front of me i couldnt run fast enough. So their uncle grabbed me and threw me into a playful headlock. He rubbed his knuckles hard on my head.

Guys help me!

I yelled and the laughter only grew. Then their uncle was pushed away from me and I fell. Tate and his uncle ruff housed until Tate begged for Levy to help.
"Now now Tate. Look he's not helping you." His uncle yelled while twirling him in a circle.
"Well come one Levy are you gonna help your mate or what?" He said and Levy smiled.  He stepped foward but their uncle was fast with his teleportation so he was behind Levy in seconds. He wrapped his armz under Levy's and pinned them to his back.
"Your turn Tate or one of you two." He said but I couldnt stop laughing. Elia jumped on her uncle's back and he dropped Levy and grabbed at Elia.
There was a loud bang in the distance and we all froze. We all knew what it meant but we didnt want to believe it.
"You all need to leave now. Right now." Their uncle said but we all just stared at him. "Listen to me they have been planning this for a while but I cant let them take you. Run to the woods and take nothing but yourselves and the cloths on your back. In the city just outside the boarder of our state is a lady she will give you refuge. Just stay going east. Her name is Sarah. Thats all I can tell you now go."  He said.
"You mean you knew they were gonna come for us?" Tate asked and he nodded.
"So did his father and mother. So did his mother but she refused the day you were born that she'd let them take you." He said gesturing to me then Levy. He couldnt help the growl like sound that left his throat from the anger boiling inside him.
"This is why you had us make a revolt because it would be the only way to run from them." I said standing up. We were all standing now. We were all tense.
"Look you need to leave. Be on your gaurd at night. A night stay around humans if not then hide." He said there was another loud boom and we could see approaching vehicles. "Go I'll stop them now go or you all die." He yelled and that set us off.  We took off through the grass and through the back. Then we were in the woods. We dodged trees and jumped broken off branches. We ran for a while until Tate started to fall back some and we slowed until we were going a little faster than a jog. This time I was trying to keep up this was not like qym class.
We continued to run for our lives. We didnt speak we just ran. We couldn't hear booms anymore or gunfire.
Elia tripped and almost fell next to me but caught herself. We sort of kept running but I spoke.
"Ok we need to stop." I said breathlessly. My voice coming out in gasps.
They all nodded and Tate fell back against a rock. We all huffed. I looked at my watch which is convenient since I was wearing it.
6:54
So we ran for three hours. I know we got far too cause we were all inhumanely strong. It was also getting colder which is just great.
I hadnt realized I'd sat down until Elia sat down next to me.
Her breaths were shallow and I knew she was having more trouble than us.
We sat there for a good five minutes. But we needed to keep moving. "Come on guys we have to keep going." I said standing back up. My body hurt but I didn't care. We need to leave.
Slowly every one got back up onto their feet.
So on we walked.
The woods seemed to trudge on and on as we walked. Until the day slowly became night and we all grouped together more. We hadn't realized we'd done it until a owl swooped over head and we all ducked while grabbing one anothers arm.
No one laughed or smiled we all just didnt find it funny. We walked again until it was freezing and pitchblack. I used my sight and looked around. Levy did the same.
"Arkin." He said his voice raspy. We all looked at where he was pointing and I nodded.
It was an almost cave like structure but the front was a cove and the back funneled into a small cave.
We all piled in and sat down. My feet faced the wall and Elia curled up in my lap.
Tate and Levy sat opposite of us in the same position. It was now that I really noticed Tate and Levy's size difference. Tate was alot smaller than Levy and alot more feminine than we give him credit for. But hey I wasnt judging.
Elia was out like a light and I nodded at the boys. They were quick to follow.
I sat there just dozing off enough to still be aware of my surroundings. The hours ticked by and eventually the sun began to rise. I sighed and laid Elia next to me. Tate and her are more human than me and Levy so we could let them continue sleeping.
I shook Levy some then sent him a thought.

We're gonna carry them so they can sleep more.

I told him and he nodded. He shifted Tate in his arms some then lifted him up with ease.
I did the same with Elia. Then we walked on towards the sunrise.  Towards the lady named Sarah. Towards what we hoped will be protection or at least a little better chance of survival.