Chapter 30

"Come on kids you have to stop kicking your Daddies bladder see the inside of a bathroom more than I see the sun at this point. Can you guys just work with me just a little I feel like I am doing my best and I need a little bit of favor," I asked my fetuses?

I ran into the doctor's office bathroom and pulled out my travel disinfectant from my bag. I sprayed everything down in the public restroom before sitting to pee since I couldn't balance myself for the amount of time it would take me to finish. It was actually one of the most annoying changes. When I was done I got up and washed my hands and under my nails to ensure there weren't any residual germs left under there. I was in full sanitary/nesting pregnancy mode where everything seemed to be filthy and gross. It was like I could physically see germs lurking in every corner and was on a mission to kill them. I walked out of the bacteria breeding ground and made my way to Marco who was standing up and waiting for me along with the Doctor. Marco looked good with his hair a little grown out even though he was more than likely going to cut it again. He had started his new job a month ago and was loving it along with the freedoms he had out of the military. He seemed more relaxed than he usually was and enjoyed not having to ask to leave places and didn't have to act so dignified outside of work. Plus he loved picking out suits for work and getting to choose what he wore every day. I knew he was going to miss the structure given how he had none growing up. I would have been lying if I said that I didn't feel guilty that he had to leave something he loved for me.

"Hello, Elm we're going to get the monotonous weight and a urine test done first then we can get to the fun part, telling you the sex of your babies I know the last time we tried they weren't positioned correctly but I have a feeling this time they are," Dr. Nisbalm said with a smile. I smiled back at him and we went to the exam room leaving the empty patient waiting area since we always came in before others. I was showing and getting strange looks from people on the street but nobody said anything to me. If people asked I would tell them I'm a trans man which stopped most of the questions but opened up a whole bunch of ignorant inquiries depending on the person. It was really annoying that people wouldn't mind their own business and every time I got a question or look when we went out in public it really only added to my personal anxiety which was not got for the babies.

"Alright," I said walking back to the office with the other men. I felt them kicking and smiled a little since it meant that they were developing. I walked to the scale and kicked my shoes off and stepped onto the scale and looked down as it showed I was one hundred and thirty-two pounds

"Hmmm not gaining too much weight, I know Marco has you eating right so you naturally carry small which means the kids may be smaller than normal but this is all speculation.

"Now the urine testing," Marco said since we had the whole process memorized. I walked into the restroom and sprayed the room down then sat and pissed in the cup without a problem since my bladder was like an endless river. When I was done I washed my hands and placed the cup in the little window. When I was done I walked out and we went into the exam room. Marco lifted me onto the table and I lifted my sweatshirt up exposing my building belly. Marco rubbed it lovingly and smiled down at me.

"Alright the moment of truth," Dr. Nisbalm said popping his gloves on and checking a few things on a list.

"Do you guys have names picked out," he asked waiting for his computer and machine to load up.

"I'm thinking if we have all girls I'd want to name them Birdie, Easton, and Corin," I said.

"Why those names, why not similar names," Marco asked me with a questioning look.

"I love birds so that's where Birdie came from and my mom loved them too. Easton because despite what I went through on the East coast I loved the weather. And Corin because I was looking for something close to your best friend's name Cory and found a name that meant spear bearer. And I didn't want anything similar because they shouldn't feel like they have to be similar to one another just because they shared a womb," I said honestly.