Chapter 55

Calloway

"Baby boy you mind making Papi a sandwich, I got the munchies," Germany asked me while plucking my ass watching it jiggle in my shorts and giggled in amusement.

"Do you mind never speaking in the third person ever again in your life," I asked turning in his direction looking at him laying in my bedspread out in his boxers which allowed a great view of his bulge.

"Fine, and don't be stingy with the cheese," he said crawling to the bottom of the bed and flipping me over to give me a kiss. He strayed to my neck and sucked on the skin which caused me to push him away.

"You did that on purpose," I said kicking my feet over the bed and hissing as my feet touched the cold ground. I hated the ways hickeys looked on me but he loved to leave the marks on my skin. I walked out of the room seeing Cartier with her boyfriend Marty in Beo's room since she was staying for the week and Ozias had Beo held up in his room doing god knows what. I waved at them and she cut her eyes at me.

"Stop staring at my man you man stealing whore," she said with an attitude.

"Bitch I do what I want. If I wanted your man I'd have him," I said glancing at Marty who was looking back and forth at us with amusement. He was a good looking brown-skinned guy with a runner's body and a chest full of tattoos. He always seemed to have a positive attitude and was the sweetest boyfriend Cartier had ever had. Cartier cracked a smile and blew a kiss at me which I returned and walked down the stairs to the kitchen where Ozias was which surprised me. His neck was covered in hickeys and he was shirtless while he was making a pitcher of strawberry kiwi Kool-aid.

"Hey spawn," I said walking to the kitchen.

"Hey Antichrist," he responded as I grabbed the cheese, mayo, ham, and mustard before moving to the pantry to grab the bread. I brought all the items to the counter.

"Look at you, so how is the life of a wife," he asked with a mischevious smile.

"Why don't you go pour yourself a glass of Pinesol instead of that Kool-aid," I responded grabbing a butter knife while getting to work on the food.

"So sensitive," he responded before speaking again, "guess what Maddox and Wylder are doing right now," he asked me and wiggled his eyebrows.

"About time, I'm sick of the water being cold when I go to take a shower after him," I said adding a generous amount of cheese to Germany's sandwich.

"Oh Dad called they made it to Virginia safely and would tell us everything when they get back," he said and my mood dropped immediately. A few days ago my grandfather got a call from my great Uncle Kunaal and was informed that he had developed the same exact type of cancer that took my biological grandmother. All of the adults had booked flights leaving all of the children here for the week which we had off for our October break to go help my uncle get settled and things like that. Maddox had taken it the hardest of us all since he and my uncle were big on soccer and we're always speaking about that. He wouldn't come out of his room and only wanted to see Wylder who had snuck over to check on him and was apparently making him feel much better.

"That's good," I sad getting to work on my own sandwich. I squeezed the spicy mustard on the bread feeling concerned. My grandmother had died from the disease, my uncle Pine was sick for months fighting it twice and now my Uncle who would have to fight like hell since he had slacked on his checkups and was in stage three.

"Yeah," he said pouring a generous amount of sugar into the pitcher and began stirring with a wooden spoon that I knew he was going to leave in the sink instead of washing it.