Chapter 41

It was nice spending some time with my Husband knowing I wouldn't have to stop in the middle our conversation to tend to one of our sons and their many needs. Marco had decided to take me out for dinner on a whim after he got home from work and I was excited about it immediately. He just told me to change and come out to the car when he got off and hung up so I did just that and told Tyler I was leaving. In the month Tyler had been living with us he had gotten really good with caring for the boys. Their latest milestone was learning to imitate the sound of laughter and have started to recognize Daddy and Papa by our faces. Marco was driving around looking for a place to eat other than Red Lobster since I apparently eat way too much seafood. He kept saying something about mercury or something but I didn't pay him any attention I went nine months without real fish and I was making up for lost time.

"Baby comes one I want some crab," I said to him with my bottom lip pushed out in an attempt to sway him with a puppy dog face.

"And I am the one driving," he dismissed me and parked in front of a Korean barbecue spot. He beat me to open the door and held the corner of his shirt out for me which made me smile. I grabbed his shirt and we walked into the restaurant with him. We had to wait a few minutes before the hostess seated us and our waiter came.

"What can I get you guys to drink," he asked in his accented voice. He was tall and had his arms filled with tattoos.

"Um lemonade, and rice with miso soup to start us out with," Marco said.

"Sweet tea with lite ice please," I asked the waiter being specific with my ice to tea ratio.

"I'll get that to you," he said walking away looking bored.

"So how's being a stay at home dad treating you," Marco asked me.

"It's fine I actually like it now that the boys sleep during the night and stay up during the day. I've been teaching them Hindi and Tyler only speak to them in Spanish so that helps. We have a little routine going. I take them on a morning walk after you leave and our neighbors the Maxwell's, you know the older couple across the street talk to them for a while. I walk them home and if Tyler is still at the house he takes them for a few hours so I can shower and take a morning nap. If he's doing some temp work I feed them, read to them and put them down for a nap. When they wake up I feed them again then it's television time which they love and I start working on dinner. It's not too exciting but I don't mind it," I said to him.

The waiter came back with our drinks and food, "Do you guys know what you want for your entree's?"

"Yes, can I have the garlic shrimp and basil chicken," Marco asked the waiter while I flipped through the menu.

"Umm, can I get the Ramen, also wait a sec... An order of fried noodles to go," I asked the waiter not sure of choice I made.

"Alright that shouldn't take long," he said writing our orders down and walking away.

"Well I'm glad you aren't miserable at home," Marco said to me while expertly using the chopsticks. I pulled them apart and fumbled with them while Marco tried not to laugh at me. Finally, Marco reached over and helped me position them correctly and showed me how to use them. I was annoyed by the two pieces of wood but continued using them in the best way I could while eating the rice.

"I miss being at home with you guys honestly. I miss waking up with you every morning and not having to do anything but take care of the boys. I miss taking the boys on my runs with me and spending time with my brother. But I also like being able to provide for everyone," Marco said to me as he transitioned to his soup.

"I miss you being there too, but if you don't work we don't eat," I replied to him.

"Yeah you are right, but on a more important note you look amazing tonight," Marco said to me causing me to blush.

"Thank you," I replied to him and smiled. The waiter came back with our food and a to-go box for Tyler's noodles as we looked into each other eyes. We sat and are talking about the boys and the funny or cute things they did in between eating or meal. It was a nice little date and I was glad Marco decided to take me out. When we got done eating we paid for food and we're out.

We drove listening and singing along to the music playing through the Pandora app. Marco was trying his best to hit a high note and was failing every time and I did my best to find the key. The car seemed to glide in and out of the sparse Wednesday traffic as we made our way to the house. When we got there I noticed Pines car and assumed that Tyler got called in for some temp work which was common for him. Marco pulled into the garage and closed the door. I got out the car and walked into the house. It was warm so I planned on getting a lazy swim in. Marco walked in behind me and went directly to the television dropping his brother's food on the counter. The sounds of sports commentary appeared on the television as I walked up the stairs. I was careful to take each step one by one until I was at the top. I walked to Maddox's room which was just off the stairs. He was sleeping soundly in the fetal position. The nightlight complemented his skin tone and he looked at peace. I walked out of his room and cracked the door then walked to Ozias's room. Ozias was sprawled out, he slept wild and had the covers kicked off of him. I lifted him up a little and repositioned the covers knowing that there was a definite possibility that the would be kicked off later. Finally, I walked to Calloway's room where he was huddled in a corner with his hand in his mouth. His eyes were squeezed shut and he was exhaling with a little nose whistle. I smiled at him and left out his room in search of Pine.  I would have called his name but I didn't want to wake the boys up. I walked to my room first to check if he was watching television. The television was on and playing some crime television show but he wasn't there.

I walked to my closet and pulled my Adidas pants off and pulled on some swim shorts then left out of my room to Tyler's. I saw that the door was closed and I twisted it open slightly. The light was off but I could hear the sounds of heavy breathing. I put my ear to the little cracks and heard whispering.

"Damn Papi."

"Shhh they are going to hear us if we are too loud," I heard my brother's voice.

"No, no, no!"

I swung the door open and flipped the light switch. My eyes burned with the image in front of me. Both Pine and Tyler were nude and kissing. Tyler was sitting on my brother's lap and bouncing up and down while my brother held onto his waist. When the light cut on Tyler jumped off of him.

"Shit," Tyler said. As if on cue Marco walked into the room.

"Oh fuck," he said averting his eyes like I was doing.

"Can you two put some damn clothes on," I said. I heard them rustling around.

"We're decent," Pine said to me.

"Are you," I asked sarcastically at them opening my eyes.

"What the hell were you two doing," Marco asked.

"Well his dick was in my ass and I sucked it earlier. So I'm going to conclude that we were fucking," Tyler said. His shirt was backward and inside out showing off that he had red hickeys on his neck.

"Smart ass, why were you two fucking," Marco asked.

"He was horny, I was horny," Pine responded seemingly without embarrassment which was probably authentic.

"But... Is this the first time? Are you two dating? This could be bad what if you two break up you will see each other all the time-," I started to ramble.

"Calm down Elm before you give yourself a headache. No this wasn't our first time fucking, nor will it be the last more than likely. We aren't dating or anything I'm just tired of being celibate and he wants some dick. We're adults and can handle that," Pine said to me standing up and walking past us.

"You know what, I'm going to bed. I've seen my brother's genitals and I've seen you naked," I said as Marco walked over to Tyler. I walked to my room and grabbed a Tylenol PM and swallowed it whole before kicking off my clothes.