Chapter 57

Ozias

The taste if his skin lingered in my mouth after another blissful session between Beo and I. I looked down where he lay on my chest tuckered his hair plastered to his forehead with sweat and he snored softly. I looked over at the clock seeing that it was already Saturday morning and smiled at myself. Without moving too quickly I slid Beo off of me and scooted out of bed and walked to my closet in all my naked glory.  I grabbed a new set of clothing and walked to my door peeking my head out of the small crack checking to see if the hall was clear and when it was confirmed I made a mad dash to the bathroom not wasting time since I was really hungry. I quickly took a shower and got ready for the day then made my way out of the bathroom and downstairs. I couldn't help but smile when I saw Pops on the couch holding Ma with his hands caressing his abdomen. They had told us that they were expecting to give us a little brother or sister a few days ago and seemed to be really happy about it. I was happy for them, all of us were. Dad treated Ma as if he was unable to walk and would carry him anywhere he wanted to go. We weren't much better either, Maddox caught Ma trying to change a light bulb and almost lost it. Whenever we were around he didn't have to and wasn't allowed to lift a finger or strain himself in any sort of way.

"Good morning dumbass," Maddox said from behind me startling me a little bit but I didn't want to show it physically.

"Good morning," I said directed to my parents who looked over and smiled at me

"One of you make him some decaffeinated tea," our dad said still rubbing Ma's stomach.

"I can do that myself, and where are Calloway and Beo," Ma asked obviously annoyed with all the restrictions that came with being pregnant in our home.

"Calloway was up all night ton the phone and will probably be asleep for a while and Beo is taking a nap," I said with a smile.

"You're nasty," Maddox said looking at me with a scrunched up face as he was in the middle of making the tea.

"So what's going to be his name," I asked flopping down on the opposite end of the couch and looked at them.

"Well If its a boy then I and your dad agreed on Porter but if it's a girl were going to name her Tallulah. It's too early to tell now but hopefully, I'm going to be bringing you guys a little sister. I really want to paint that office pink and buy little dresses and braid her hair and buying little baby shoe again," Ma said looking happy while dad smiled big and wide just as Maddox walked over with the steaming mug.

"What's going on," Calloway said walking into the room while rubbing his eyes with the sides f his right hand.

"Nothing lazy just talking," Maddox replies," how was your talk last night I heard you talking to Germany for hours. It was super annoying."

"It was fine, glad it kept you up," he said with a smile and took a seat next to Maddox and casually kicked his feet on top of Maddox's lap.

"All you guys do is argue with each other," Pops said after kissing his husband's cheek. I smiled knowing he loved every bit of being around us. I always wondered how it felt to be at the point of your life when you've accomplished having the kids, the marriage, and successful job. Pops always looked happy. Even though there was Ma's past still on his mind he always seemed to be truly satisfied. Smiling at my family as they argued with each other I stood up and went upstairs to my room. Inside Beo lay barely covered up in my bed sleeping comfortably. I smiled at him looking so comfortable and knew I really didn't deserve him. I walked over to my bed and climbed in behind Beo. His skin was as soft as silk and he smelled like grapefruit.

"Hey! get up," I said to him and began softly shaking him. Beo being one who easily woke up just turned over to me with squinted eyes.

"What," he asked while slowly throwing his arm over me.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you, you know with our clothes on," I responded.

"Oh cool, what do you have in mind," he asked sitting up allowing the sheet to slide down his naked body and land on his bare lap.

"I don't know, get dressed and we can figure it out as we go," I said giving him a kiss which made him blush really hard. Getting up he wrapped my cheer around him and left the room. I really wanted that sense of peace that my dad had when he looked at us and it seemed that Be was the best way for me to get there.