Chapter 35

Marco

Elm was downstairs watching television seeming completely done with the whole pregnancy process. I doubted we'd have any more kids based off all the things we went through plus we were already having three kids so we didn't need anymore. I would love to have an even bigger family but it was just not economically smart to expand any time soon. Elm hated being confined and relying on others to get him to and from any time he wanted to go somewhere and do something and he made sure everyone knew as much. I couldn't really relate to being so immobile and tried my best to make sure that he was as comfortable as possible until he could go back to his normal self. 

I was preparing our little night of romance because we both needed a little pick me up. The babies were due at any moment and we both were taking the needed precautions to make sure that nothing went wrong but that also came at the same time we weren't focusing on the marriage. I had even bought a new Ford Edge fully loaded with all of our baby stuff so we could get up and go since multiples were often early. We had a small baby shower where the babies uncles and Grandpa went all out and bought the stroller meant for multiples and the diapers along with some really nice clothes. Corey the godfather even sent me the car seats and said he'd try to visit as soon as he was able to, but he did have a lot going on so he made no promises. I was missing my best friend and knew it would be nice to have a friendly face around while going through the infant stage.

Sprinkling rose petals on the bed I then went to the side table and looked at the ring I had been silently saving up for since our first date. I looked at the silver band with orchard colored diamonds stuck into the metal and smiled. I had been ready to make Elm mine legally and had finally had the perfect ring to ask him with. I placed the black velvet box back in my drawer for later and walked into the bathroom and ran a tub for him and lit a few candles. Then I thanked God for the previous owners updating the bathroom before moving since I definitely didn't have the budget for it. When everything was done I dropped a lemon scented bath bomb into the tub and turned the main light off and walked out. I made my way down the stairs were Elm was waiting to look like a treat. I loved seeing him in my old sweater and underwear that hid under it. It was so sexy to me and his glow only added to it. I kissed the side of his face and he looked up at me from the couch.

"What are you doing up there," he asked curiously as he repositioned himself to be more comfortable.

"I have something special for you," I said to him. I then grabbed him before he could ask more questions and carried him upstairs and into the bedroom that was lit with a ten large candles that smelled like lotus blossoms. He took in a breath as he saw the rose petals and the general ambiance of the room. 

"I wanted you to remember just how beautiful and special I think you are," I said in his ear then carried him into the bathroom.

"This is so nice," he said as I placed him on the ground making sure that he had his footing before letting him support his own weight.

"You didn't have to do all of this," he said looking up at me.

"I know I didn't have to but I want to," I said and bent down to kiss him. I loved that he immediately gave into the kiss showing me just how much he trusted in me. I grabbed the sweater and pulled it off of him revealing his bulging stomach that seemed bigger than it was before him being placed on bed rest. I grabbed his waist and lifted him up placing him on the edge of the tub then grabbed for his boyshorts which he looked great in. I liked when he embraced more of his feminine side, it just did something to me that I couldn't explain. I pulled his underwear off and the kissed his lips then stomach before helping him into the perfectly warmed water and heard him exhale in relaxation along with the sounds of his muscles popping as he stretched out. I quickly tossed off my clothes then slipped in the tub behind him while trying at the same to be suave.