Chapter 65

Marco

Looking at the son of a bitch I wanted to kill him, we didn't have any proof yet that he was apart of whatever London had planned but I had a gut feeling that I would follow until proven wrong. We had sent everyone along upstairs so it was just me, Elm's dad and step-mom, and Goliath who was useless during the fight.

"So get to talking before I beat you again," I said to him waiting for him to give me a reason to lunge from where I was standing and stomp him.

"I don't know anything," he lied.

"Really that's funny because this picture says that you know exactly who he is," Pops said walking with a hard copy of the picture in his hands.

"If you're going to lie do it well, he's a captain for SWAT and was a detective prior to that," Cindy said to him, "Oh I'm a lawyer so I'm like a walking talking lie detector."

"So what that picture could be me sitting down with a random man who was taking an open seat," he yelled only to get punched in the chest.

"Don't yell in my house," Pops said walking away looking furious.

"Let me go, let me see Calloway," Germany shouted.

"Not happening, tell us what we need to know and you won't be beaten before your arrested for assault, trespassing, aiding and abetting a wanted fugitive, accessory to rape and murder. That's just the stuff I can think of since it has been a long time since I practiced criminal law but my friend is an assistant district attorney who would love to get you for everything she can if I tell her too plus there's a suspected a hundred other victims in various districts including some in Canada that would love to prosecute everyone involved in any way to his trafficking ring," Cindy said. Germany sat there for a minute silently not speaking.

"Calloway is pregnant with your baby. If you want to ever see that child you will tell us everything you know. I'll remind you that he has a big family who can step into your place if you are unable to be there. He doesn't need you nor will that baby so tell us what we need to know and well make sure Calloway isn't a single father. You have one minute to start speaking before Cindy makes that phone call to the ADA to charge you. I'd much rather have you as a witness," I said looking down at him and began counting in my head. He looked up at me cuffed to the banister just as I was down to ten seconds he began to spoke.

"My birth name is Germany Desean Ayer, my birth fathers name is London Deante Ayer. He's from Buffalo New York and contacted me six years ago through my adopted father who had been given me to keep me away from my father's lifestyle. He told me to look for Calloway he said he'd need some help and told me what to do. He paid the kids to go after Calloway and he assumed it was revenge. I was told to get close to him than your family while London got done with business in Columbia. You are going to have to widen your scope of his reach, he's involved in the medical and illegal sale of narcotics, sex trafficking, arms dealing, and hundreds of other crimes," Germany said.

"I'll need you to say this as an official testimony later, what I really want to know is the current location of London," Pops asked.

"I don't know where he stays but we have a meeting in two days. Look I know how bad this looks but I really love Calloway. He makes me happy and I make him happy I just want to see him he's carrying my baby," Germany said.

"You used to make me happy." 

I looked up and saw Calloway standing with Elm at the top of the stairs looking disappointed.

"You saught me out and got close to me in order to get information about my family from the FUCKING PSYCHOPATH WHO SNATCHED MY FATHER FROM A PARKING LOT AND SHIPPED HIM TO TRENTON NEW JERSEY KEEPING HIM AS A SEX SLAVE AND A PERSONAL PARTY FAVOR. THEN YOU COME HERE AND ATTACK MY FAMILY ALL TO SEE ME AND PROBABLY LIE IN MY FACE FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME," Calloway shouted out at him tears streaming down his face.

"I hate you, the only thing that I don't like about being pregnant is that I'm pregnant with your baby," he said before walking back to his room with Elm.

"CALLOWAY," he shouted.

"Shut the fuck up, tell me where the meeting is," Pops said getting back in his face.

"It's the last address in my maps app. It's scheduled for nine just take my phone from my car," he said. I could see tears in his eyes and it honestly made me want to kick his ass.

"Get him out of here," I said walking away to sit on the couch and let my blood pressure to go down before I did something I would regret.

"Gladly," Pops said uncuffing him and yanking his bruised body up onto his feet and leading him out of the house Cindy leaving with him. I just sat taking several deep breaths knowing that we had a place where London was going to be and the means for the FBI to capture him I just wish it didn't end up with my son tangled in the mess.