Chapter 66

Elm

I was nervous as anyone would be when true freedom was right within your grasp. We were not far from the warehouse just within range of where we needed to be to see the downfall of London. I didn't want to see him after that until the trial where I could tell the world on record the depraved acts that were committed against me. Marco sat in the driver's seat a serious look on his face. One hand was on the steering wheel while the other was rubbing my protruding stomach. I looked down at the tablet sitting in the center console. I was viewing live footage of my father body can as they stood outside the building prepped to breach the perimeter. The officers were quite doing all they could to keep sounds from alerting the men inside. I was nervous for them and hoped that they all returned home in the same manner that they left.

"We go in following every procedure that we are trained on. I want a clean capture but I want all of you to make it home so if your life is put at risk take the shot. No excessive force during the capture I don't want the perp getting off for any bullshit. These charges have to stick," my dad said low but loud enough for his men to hear through the microphones.

"Breach," my father said as a man with lock picking tools stood up after successfully unlocking the door and cracking it a little bit. They began slipping in each watching out for the person not only in front of him but behind him as well. My heart was pounding as they crouched through. Their first encounter popped up looking stunned. One of the team members had him on the ground unconscious and cuffed before he could make a sound. They kept moving deeper into the building which didn't seem to have many guards on the outer areas but knew that would change when they got closer to the center.

"Come on," Marco said to himself his hand still on my abdomen as the babies kicked. He wanted me at home under with my brothers, Cindy, and kids, but I refused. I had to look him in the eye.

"Freeze, everybody put your hands up," the police towards the front shouted as they rushed into a blinding white room. It was like a scene from the movies where the women are in nothing but panties cutting drugs except it was guys in boxers doing the. Not many about five or six but on the tables were so.e pretty big guns. One guy reached for it but my dad shouted," give me a reason and you won't see tomorrow."

The dark-skinned guy just raised his hand. It didn't take him long to mistake his odds and reach for his gun on to get shot down. The next few seconds were filled with chaos as guns went off and criminals fell to the ground. My dad had picked the best of the best to do this and they were probing that they earned their accolades.

"Right corner," one of the cops shouted moving swiftly toward whatever he saw. The group followed along deeper into the deeper into the warehouse. My dad moved near the back following his men into the danger which caused my heart to race. The area they were going to had really low lights that made me nervous for all of them since their visibility had to be limited.

"Maybe we should stop watching," Marco said to me, "The babies are kicking I can tell you're nervous."

"I'm watching this," I said ignoring his request. As they walked into the room I noticed a few things, there were beds and dressers with bottles of oils that were pinkish in its color I knew immediately that they were probably cotton candy flavored lube. This one one of London's temporary housings for his boys. I was in one just like that, it was the first time I was sold out as a prostitute. He used them as a way to break his new boys in. I knew it was old since there was just on the surfaces visible even on camera. London wouldn't have customers in an area that wasn't a clinical level of clean. The men continued to the center of the room guns in every direction.

"So he did snitch on me," a voice came through the speakers. My dad turned to change our view to a bed where London was sitting smiling. This was so like him just showing up to a room full of men who were looking for a reason to kill him. He smiled at the men, which sent a shiver up my spine. He looked the same, lines around his mouth and his forehead, some grey was in his hair but otherwise the same. I began remembering every unwanted touch, the smell of his cologne, they disgusting feeling of having him forcing himself inside of me.

"So you found me, congratulations," he said coldly with a smile.

"Stand up," my dad said to him. There was so much hostility in his voice that I straightened myself up.

London didn't move just raised a hand and snapped twice. Immediately three little boys walked in from a door on the other side of the room allowing light to enter the room. The oldest of the boys looked no older than ten but he as well as the two others were holding guns.

"This is what's going to happen, I'm going to walk out of here and you're going to leave me alone. You move towards me and they shoot, do you want the death of kids on your conscience. This was a total power move something I expected from London. He revealed himself and then made a barrier to the success of his enemies.

"So John looks like your son is going to be under my gaze for a little while longer. He's watching right now isn't he, I see your body cam blinking," he said looking directly at the camera.

"Hey ma, I've missed you so much. You've been so naughty, haven't you? Got yourself a little family with what's his name... Marco. I can't wait to get him tied up and force him to watch me cum inside you," he said with a smile. Marco immediately punched the side of the steering wheel. I could tell he wanted to get out of the car and do something stupid so I grabbed his hand that was still on my stomach and pressed it a little harder so he could feel the kicks of our babies.

"Why would you even come here if you thought your son snitched on you," my dad asked aggressively.

"I wanted to see your face, I was wondering how you would look knowing you couldn't catch your son's abductor. It's funny to me, the son of a cop kidnapped. You must have been the joke in the office for months," London laughed. The little boys just stood there with the guns in their hands obviously not really knowing what ass going on.

"No, I was the guy they had to calm down from burning this country to the ground looking for my son. You know I've thought about this day from the moment Elm went missing and I wondered if I would be calm enough to not kill you and have you face justice. See I'm not the only person you've hurt, there are thousands of kids we have linked to you over the years. That makes it easy you see... If I kill you that's going to stop them from getting their justice which is why they do their job. You aren't as smart as you think you are London, see once Germany gave you up he told us your last known location so we traced you with every camera we could find. All of the brothels you've visited are being raided. We have a whole unit dedicated to watching your movements. Also, we always bring at least one flashbang with us," my dad said. I saw his gloves ham come over the lens before this jarring sound went off. It startled me but my dad removed his hands from the lens and what I saw filled me with so much joy. London was pinned to the ground struggling under the weight of two cops cuffing him. The three boys had been disarmed and were being held by cops who were checking them for injuries.

"We got him, Elm," my dad said with a sigh of relief.

"They got him," I said smiling tears falling down my face.

"Yeah baby they got him," Marco said pulling me into a hug. He held me while I began to do this laugh of relief. It was finally over, we could move home, raise our kids, enjoy life knowing that London was captured and we are truly free.