Prologue

2017:
This is the story of Paris and Ronnie Devoe. Paris outfit and older Paris below

I walked out on stage waving at the audience

I walked out on stage waving at the audience. My best friend Melinda next to me. She had my niece and I had my son Jackson with me.

"Oh my god these two adorable little babies. "Mrs.Wendy Williams smiled at the kids. They smiled at her. This boy and the rest of his siblings keep me pretty busy. "It is so great to have you here Paris,Melinda."She smiled. Jackson sat up on the couch next to me and Melinda had Precious on her lap.

"Thanks so much for having us."We smiled at her.

"You guys are even more beautiful in person."She told us.

"Thanks that means a lot."We smiled.

"I love you guys shirts."She smiled. I laughed looking down at my shirt. It said Mrs.Devoe. The audience clapped. I smiled. Mel has a shirt that says Mrs.Bivins.

"Thanks it's part of our custom clothing line you can order shirts,bags,jackets,and many other things."I told her.

"Yeah and the little ones shirts are so cute."Wendy smiled.

"Thanks you know we have to go all out for our husband."I told her.

"That is so great."She told me.

"Yeah we love them so much."I smiled

"You guys have been married for a long time."She smiled.

"Yeah we have I am so excited to be celebrating our anniversary."I smiled.

"Congrats on your new baby as well both of you."She congratulated us. I smiled. Yes I did just had my last baby. She is 1 month old, I am so glad this is is my last baby. I mean I have 10 kids so yeah she is my last one. I mean you know I can just start having grandchildren. "How long have you known Ronnie?"Wendy asked about my husband.

"I've known him since '83 when the boys first put New Edition together."I informed her,

"That sounds great you guys are so cute together I mean you are the best together and all your kids are so respectful."She told me.

"Yes they are they are amazing."I smiled.

"I really want to know you guys story of how you met and how to grew to be this power couple."Wendy nodded.

"Me or her?"I asked.

"You and Ronnie."She told me.

I nodded. "It all started in 1983."I started the story.