[13]

Pay Day...
Today is the last day of the tour. We are heading back home. I can't wait to see Alanna and Londyn. My facilities place we went was London. I took pictures for my family.  I hope that one day I can go to Paris. 

We are getting our checks in the mail. The check is going to my house. The girls and I are opening it up at our house.

I am so happy I mean we are going to be big. Victoria is bringing the check to us. 

We walked in my house. There was a banner that read Welcome Home D4S. I smiled. Alanna ran into my arms.

"Dang you got so big."I told her. She smiled.

She has gotten so big

"You got tall while I was gone."Melinda told her. She smiled at us.

"Sissy."Londyn hugged me. I hugged her.

"Hey baby."Daddy hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Hey my youngest has returned."My mom smiled. I laughed we hugged and caught up while the girls did the same with their family.

The doorbell rang. My mom went to answer it.

"Hey we have a problem."Victoria walked in. "Hey girls can you go upstairs while I talk to your parents?"Victoria asked us.

We nodded and we all walked upstairs.

"Play dolls with me."Alanna grabbed our hands. We walked in her room. We sat in the floor and she bought out her dolls. We played on the floor. I smiled as we did.

"Hey girls can y'all down here?!"The adults talked to us.

We walked downstairs.

"Yes?"We asked.

"Where did Victoria go?"We asked.

"She left we fired her."Asia mom told us.

"Why?"We asked.

"This is why."My mom showed us paper.

$1.45. D4s album sale check.

"What's this?"I asked them.

"What y'all made off y'all album and tour."My dad told us.

"What?"I asked.

"Yeah they gave y'all this much you see we need to get someone that know what they doing."My mom told us. We nodded.

"Uh you guys I was given this card on our last show for a record company in Los Angeles."I told them. They looked at me. I pulled out the business card. I handed it to my mom.

"I'll call and see what they say."She nodded. We nodded. "Y'all go back upstairs while we make the call."She told us.

We back upstairs to Lana room. We continued playing dolls with her.