[27]

Twins First Birthday

Today is Rayven and Ricky first birthday I am so happy. We are having a Mickey and Minnie mouse party. I am so happy. We have these crafts where the parents help the kids make little ear headbands for the girls and hats for the boys. They are so cute. Simone made the twins outfits. I did Rayven hair up so pretty. So in a few days we leave for tour. The kids are going to be staying with my parents which they are so happy about.

I walked outside of Aleenah and Michael's house. This is where we are having the party for the twins. Wendy was here to help us out. She loved the kids it was amazing cause she was there for them a lot. I talked Aleenah into letting her come on tour with us her and her best friend.

I checked outside and made sure that everything was perfect. Simone was also setting things up. We finished. I smiled looking at it. I hope the kids have a nice time.

Everyone started showing up with their kids. Wendy was holding Rayven and her friend Jasmine was holding Ricky. I saw Ronnie talking to the guys. I walked up behind him an wrapped my hands around his waist. He placed his hands on mine.

"On that note I think I should go find Asia." Ricky said walking off. Ralph went to find Simone and Mike was already with Mel and Michelle.

"Have I already told you how beautiful you are?" Ronnie asked me.

"Yes but keep saying it." I told him. He turned around to face me.

"You are beautiful." He told me. I smiled and pecked his lips. He smiled and deepened the kiss.

"Okay there are kids around." Mel said walking over with Mike and Michelle. I smiled and looked out at the kids having fun. The twins were still with Wendy and Jasmine. They are helping them make the ear headband and hats. I smiled. They were having fun. "You thinking about having more sis?" Mel asked me. I looked at her. Ronnie looked at me.

"Uh no not at the moment." I told her. She nodded.

We started helping with the food and making the plates for the kids. We made sure that everything was good. We sat the kids down and made sure they were okay. Ronnie and I helped the twins eat. Melinda made sure Michelle was okay. Her and Mike looked so cute. Ralph and Simone looked so cute sitting next to each other. Momma Patricia likes Simone. She really likes Simone so much. The kids ate and then the adults ate and we cleaned up the house. Parents left with their kids.

We got the kids home. We gave them baths and put them to sleep. I got in the shower. I got out and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and got in the bed. Ronnie went to get in the shower. I slowly drifted off.