[25]

I woke up in my room. I got up and walked to the twins room. I got them up and they started crying. I put their pacifiers in their mouths. I got their diapers changed and put them in their  outfits. I put them in their car seats. I picked them up and walked to my room. I put in my slippers. I turned off the light and picked them up. I walked out of the room.

"Here let get him." Asia said grabbing Ricky's car seat. We made reservations at a hotel in Boston for us.

We walked down the stairs. We walked out of the house and put the kids in the car. We walked back in and Melinda had Michelle walking out. We got the suitcases and put them in the car. Simone and Faith walked over they had their suitcases.  Chaz and Alijah have to stay here for school cause they still went.

"Boston here we come!" Simone yelled. I laughed.  Simone got in the car with me and Faith got in the car with Asia and Melinda since Melinda didn't want to take her car. We drove out of the driveway of our house and was on our way to the airport. We let the boys know that we are coming to see them and their family. We stopped to get breakfast and was on our way.

We got to the airport and got out of the cars. We got the bags and got the kids out and got on the plane that was there. I smiled looking around. I sat down in a chair and Asia took Ricky from my arms. I had Rayven in my arms. Simone was going over clothes for other clients that she has. She wants to own her own clothing company one day. I want to do that one day to you know when we hit it big maybe in the future.

"Yo so Faith what's going on with you and Trey B?" Asia asked her.

"What nothing we just friends and of you asking about at the studio yesterday he needed help with a song and asked me to help." She was smiling so hard.

"That smile don't mean just friends." I told her.

"Okay we might have kissed." She told us. I smiled at her smiling. The kids started waking up. I smiled at them. Rayven was so little it is ridiculous. They are so adorable and all the kids look like their daddy's. Epically Michelle man she look just like Mike. My eyes started to get drowsy.

"Here let me take her." Simone said. I nodded. I handed Rayven over to her. I started falling asleep.

skip flight

I woke up when we landed and got up. We got off the plane and there were cars ready for us. We got our luggage and got in the cars. The drivers took us to the hotel. We got out and checked in. Simone in the room with me and the twins and Faith in the room with Asia. We walked to the elevators and rode it up to our floor. We got off and walked to our rooms which happens to be across the hall from each others and Melinda is in the same room with Asia and Faith but I told her that Michelle can stay in the room with us so that the twins can play with her. We got in our rooms. I checked the time. It was 5:45pm. I got changed the twins diapers. I picked up the phone to call the guys. I know that they at the studio. I called up the studio. Gary they manager answered the phone.

"Can I talk to Ronnie?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He told me.

"Yeah hello." I smiled as I heard his voice.

"Ronnie's it's me I was calling to let you know that we got in." I told him.

"Okay Mrs. Ronnie Devoe the guys and I will be there when we are finished up here I'm trying but Bobby is running late like always." He told me.

"Okay my King." I smiled into the phone.

"Bye my Queen." He said. I smiled and hung up the phone.