[2]

I woke up in my bedroom. Melinda was in my bed and I was on the floor. I walked to the kitchen. I started making breakfast for the family. My parents are asleep. My dad has to be to work and then he goes to work at his other job. My dad also cuts hair at my uncle barbershop that grandpa left both of them. They part own the building. I like going there you know and hanging with them. My dad likes having Mel and I down there.

The doorbell rang. I went and answered it.

"Hey Maurice Star he wants you guys to head over to the studio."Ralph walked in.

"Okay."I walked up the stairs. I walked to my room. "Mel we got to get dressed and head over to the studio."I told her. She nodded. I walked to my closet. I got us outfits for the day. I walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. I washed my face. I combed my hair left it natural curly though. I walked out to the room. I got changed. Alanna walked in my room.

"Hey TT."She smiled at me.

"Hey baby."I smiled.

"Are you taking me to daycare?"She asked.

"No your mom is doing it."I nodded at her. She smiled really wide.

"Lana baby come on!"Londyn yelled, Lana ran out of my room. I laughed.

"Alright let's go."I told Melinda. She nodded.

We walked out of my room. I walked to the kitchen. My parents were in the kitchen eating. Ralph was eating as well. Melinda and I grabbed a apple.
"Alright Ralph lets go."I told her. She nodded.

We walked out of the house. We started walking heading to the studio place.

We walked inside. Maurice was waiting for us.

"So Mr.Payne is bring his neighbors daughter let's hope she any good at singing."Maurice told us.

We nodded. He walked us to a office. A women in a dress was waiting for us.

"Hi Paris Melinda I'm Victoria Ramos I am going to be your manager."She told us. We shook her hands. "So the last girl should be here any minute."She smiled.

"Hey guys I bought my neighbors daughter everyone this is Asia."Mr.Payne introduced the girl.

"Nice to meet you

"Nice to meet you."Mel and I smiled at the girl.

"You too."She smiled at us.

"Okay so let's hear you sing and then we can hear one of the songs you wrote."Maurice nodded to me and Asia.

She nodded and began singing.