[29]

I woke up in the hotel room. I got up and went through my bag. I got dressed in some shorts and a tank top. I put on my shoes. The other girls were getting ready. Wendy's hair looked so cute. It was curly. We walked out just as the others were walking out of there rooms. We walked to the elevators and we checked out of the hotel.

"Okay lets get on the road to head to Albuquerque." Lisa said as  we all got on the bus. The driver got on the bus as well.

The driver pulled off out of the parking lot of the hotel. We were on our way to Albuquerque. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I used it and walked back out after washing my hands.

"Okay so what songs we performing tonight?" Asia asked.

"Uh I was thinking that y'all sing As I am, Love On Top, and Who Can I Run To." Lisa told us. We nodded cause that is a perfect line up of songs.

"Aight we are going to McDonalds for dinner since it is going to take like 14 hours to get to Albuquerque." Lisa told us. We nodded.

"Hey we should call your parents to check on the kids." Melinda told me. I nodded and grabbed the mobile phone that we use. I dialed my parents number. My mom answered the phone.

"Hello." She said.

"Hey Mel and I are wondering how are the kids?" I asked her.

"They are fine they keep saying Da-Da." She told me. I smiled. My kids are saying their first words.

"Okay thanks we will call later to say good night to them." I told her.

"Okay baby love you." She told me.

"Love you mommy tell daddy I said hey." I told her.

"Okay I have to go about to make lunch for the kids." She tole me. I hung up .

"Okay she said they are okay." I told Mel. She nodded. The bus stopped somewhere to get gas and we can get some food for breakfast. We got our breakfast and got back on the road.

"Hey Faith how do you feel about Trey?" Asia asked her.

"I really like him like I have never experienced a feeling like this." She told us.

"So Asia you thinking about having kids with Ricky?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled. "Oh my gosh are you pregnant?" I asked her.

"No but I am thinking about having a baby with him and we talked about it but at the moment it is just not the right time because of the tours and albums." She told me. I nodded. I get that. I really in the future want to have another kid. I just want to get these tours out of the way and see where our lives take us.

"So Wendy when are you going want to start your music career?" I asked her.

"When my mother says that it is okay for me to do so." She told me.  I nodded.

"Well when your mother says that it is okay then I am sure that I can help with that." I told her.

"Yeah and Jasmine is going to be right there with me." She told me. I nodded.

We talked for a few more hours until we started to get hungry again. The driver stopped off at McDonalds. We walked in and stood in line.

"Oh my god." The woman behind the counter said as we walked up. " Oh I have tickets to you guys show in Miami like I love you guys even when you guys first started out." She told us. We smiled. " I love the new sound of music you guys are doing." She told us. We smiled more. "Okay what can I get you guys?" She asked.

"We'll have 16 mchicken's and 16 mcdoubles." Lisa told her. She nodded and wrote the order down. We paid for the food. We waited until the food was ready and we left.

"Did you see how they looked at us when we walked out with these bags?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah they was like why they need all that food." Asia laughed.

We got on the bus and the driver had his food and we were ready to go. The driver pulled off. We ate and talked to each other.

We then fell asleep for the resting of the ride after eating.

Albuquerque 

We got into Albuquerque. We checked into our hotel for the night. We then left to get to the arena so that we can practice for tonight show. I am so glad that we got sleep on the bus.

We walked on stage and started practicing our songs and did dances and we did really good. We were amazing.

Concert

It was time for the concert to start. Simone had our outfits ready and I really did our hair good. We looked amazing in these outfits. There are these ones that Simone is waiting to debut until we are in Miami because of the boys being there.

(Asia=black Melinda=white me=gold)

(shoes)

We looked amazing and I smiled as I looked in the mirror. We walked out of the dressing room. We stood on the thing that rises. Lisa waved at us. We smiled and we rose on stage. I was smiling so hard. We had our backs turned. The music started.

I smiled as the crowd sang and cheered along with us. They had signs with our names on it and everything. I was so happy with that and very proud of it.

They sang along with this song too I was happy for that. I mean this song is one of my favorite songs of this album which has made my day. We started on our last  song which happens to be my favorite one of this album that is number one on my list.

I smiled as we sang and the crowd sang, cheered, and danced as we sang it. I was so happy with this song. I was thinking about Ronnie as I sang.

The show ended and we got changed into our regular clothes. We left to get back to the hotel so that we can get some sleep before we head back on the road. We got showers and we headed to bed. I can tell that Wendy and Jasmine were sleepy.