[17]

We all got back to my house. Simone and Alijah took the twins upstairs.

"Y'all want some food?"I asked them.

"Yes."Alijah said walking in the kitchen with Simone.

"You always want some food."Melinda laughed.

"Got to eat to survive."He replied. I laughed and playfully hit him. "What I'm just saying shit got to eat to live."He laughed.

"Yeah he got a point."Simone laughed.

"Girl shut yo light skin ass up."Asia said.

"Girl Paris light skin like me."She pointed at me.

"Yeah that's true."I said.

"Aight you right."Asia said defeated.

"Yo but did you here back from D about that party for little Faith?"Simone asked.

"Yeah he said it's going to be this weekend."I told them.

"Aight we need to start planning the twins birthday."She told me.

"Girl they is only 4months old."I told her.

"Yeah and when they turn 1 you will be ready for the party and all you got to do is sit back and watch your kids play."She told me.

I laughed. "Yeah you right."I told her.

"You too."She pointed to Melinda.

"I know I am planning her party so that way I am ready."She told her.

"See look she planning get party."Simone said. "And look when you decide on the theme call me I can make they outfits and you can do your daughter hair."Simone said.

"Yeah and I can do the music and plan the activities."Alijah laughed.

"Hell no you gone have a stripper jump out of a cake and shit."I told him.

"Yeah I really might for real."He laughed.

"Yeah cause you dumb."Simone remarked.

"I ain't dumb I just do dumb shit."He told us. We nodded.

"Yeah that's true you do."I told him.

"You really are."Asia laughed.

"Thanks appreciate it."He told grabbing some chips. "Since you ain't make no food."He opened the bag.

"Yo ass always eating."I told him again.

"Yeah and you still in love with Ronnie."He replied.

"Boy."I hit him. He laughed. He hit me playfully back.

"Oh no we don't play that."Simone,Melinda,and Asia stepped up.

"Aww y'all trying to jump me?He asked.

"Yeah cause you hit our sister."Asia told him. I laughed.

"Aight I quit."He put husbands up in surrender. I laughed. "But I got a question Paris hypothetically if you and Ronnie were to get back together would you cut off your hoes?"He asked me.

"If I was dating Ronnie then yes."I told him.

"Why you lying?"He asked.

"I would."I told him.

"No there is one person you wouldn't cut off."He told me.

"Who?"I asked.

"You know who."He gave me a look.

"What Tyler?"I asked. He nodded. "Ain't my fault that nigga in love."I told him. The girls and him laughed.

"Keep on."Alijah laughed. The girls laughed and I hit him. He laughed.

"But the thing is she never actually slept with Tyler though."Melinda told him.

"Yeah I know."He said."That mean you treated him better than any other person."Alijah laughed. I hit him and he laughed louder.

"He stupid."Simone laughed.

"Y'all are dumb."I laughed.

"How did y'all meet them?"Mike asked us.

"We met them because they live next door."I told them.

"Aw y'all married?"He asked them.

"No we all roommates but the others are at a game."Simone informed him. I'm trying to see if we can talk to Aleenah about putting Simone as a back ground dancer for us. She is a great dancer.

"Yeah they cool people too."I told them.

[They nodded. Y'all they are a gag now you see why I hang out with them. ]-to Wendy and the audience(narrative)

My house phone rang.

"Hello."I said.

"Hey can you come get me?"Londyn asked me.

"Yeah I will."I hung up."Yo I'm going to pick up Londyn and Alanna."I told them.

They nodded. I walked out of the kitchen and grabbed my purse.

"Can I go?"I heard behind me. I turned and saw Ronnie.

"Uh yeah sure."I told him.

"Thanks."We walked out of the house and got in my car.

I started my car and drove out of my drive way. I drove down the street. I drove until I got to the destination of the school Alanna attends. They got in the car. I drove and dropped Londyn off at the hospital where she work.

I got back to my house. Alanna walked into the house. The first thing she did was go up to Alijah and hug him. She in love with Alijah. She got a little crush on him.

"TT can I go check on the twins?"She asked me.

"Yeah come on."I said.

We walked upstairs to the twins room. I opened the door. They were peacefully sleeping still.

We walked back downstairs to them.