[26]

6 months later

So the guys are living in LA. Ronnie, the twins, and I have our own apartment. Melinda and Mike do and so does Ricky and Asia. Simone and Ralph are a couple. Alijah and Chaz found  girls  they really like and I am happy for them. Faith and Trey B are still just friends but not for long. Our album sales were through the roof we were number on the billboard. Well that is what happened.

I woke up in the bedroom that Ronnie and I share. I turned and looked at Ronnie who was still asleep. I smiled while I looked at him. His eyes started to open.

"I thought you called that creepy." He teased. I smiled.

"Well I guess admiring is another was to put it." I told him. He laughed and sat up. I sat up with him. He looked over at me.

"I can't believe that we are living together in our own apartment." Ronnie told me. I nodded.

Our phone started ringing. I got up to answer it.

"Hello." I said to the person.

"Yeah I wanted to let you guys know that your tour will start tomorrow and I mean we going all over the world." Aleenah told me.

"That's great I can't wait." I told her.

"Good I'll send itinerary and you guys have to get here we have to work hard because this is a tour and you guys need to show them that you are great." She told me.

"Okay thanks Aleenah." I told her.

"And great be there at noon today." She told me.

"Okay." I told her. She hung up.

"Well I need to get up cause Gary wants us at the studio at noon." Ronnie told me. I nodded. "Hey I was thinking can I take Ricky to the studio with me?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure." I kissed him and got up. I walked to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and fixed my hair. I walked out and went back to the room. Ronnie was looking through the closet. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

"You know when we are the right age I am going to ask you to marry me but I got to get my money right." He told me. I smiled.

"Well I can wait for that day to come." I told him. He nodded.

"Good." He told me. He sighed really loud.

"What?" I asked him.

"Bobby is acting like a complete ass now and it's crazy." He told me.

"Hey it's cool if he wants to act like that it's up to him but hey you are really great and y'all going to make it with or without Bobby Brown." I told him. He smiled and turned around. "Well I should get into the bathroom. The twins will be turning one next month so I am going to have to change the date of their party. Simone has the outfits made and we have the decorations for the party I just need to change the date. Michelle had a great first birthday party. It was so cute. She had a Charlie Brown/ Peanuts birthday party. She was the character Lucy. Simone made her outfit it was so cute.

I got dressed. Ronnie walked back in while I was doing so. I saw him smirking. I rolled my eyes at him. I continued to get dressed. He got dressed in his clothes for the day. I put on my shoes. The baby monitor was going off with the twins crying. We walked out of the room. We walked to the twins room. I picked up Ricky cause I knew this was going to be one of the last times I was going to see him since the boys were going to be at the studio. We walked over to their closet. I looked through the closet. Ronnie insisted on buying the twins all kinds of clothing. I found Ricky a nice outfit that kind of matched what his father was wearing which I thought looked kind of cute on Ronnie. He looked like a full course meal at the moment. He walked over to me and kissed me. We got the kids ready. We walked out of their room and to the living room. Ronnie and I traded kids. I put Rayven in her car seat. She had her binky in her mouth. I smiled at my beautiful daughter. I had her drink and her baby food. We walked out of the house. Ronnie got in his car and I got in mine. I buckled up Rayven and made sure she was safe in her car seat. I got in my car and pulled out of the parking lot and drove to the studio. I saw the girls and we all walked in. Faith was with us.

"My stars are here." Michael smiled at us. We smiled at him. "Aleenah is in the studio with Trey B so you guys can go in." He told us.

We nodded and walked into the studio. Trey was getting ready to record. He smiled at Faith when she walked in. She smiled at him.

He was smiling as he sang and was looking at Faith. She was smiling so wide. Aleenah turned and looked at her.

"Hey you're Faith I heard the song you recorded with him I think we need to find you a place in this company." She told her. Faith smiled. Trey walked out.

"Hey Faith." He smiled shyly. She shyly smiled.

"Okay so you girls are going on tour we have the dates already picked out and also we sent out ticket sales and shows have already sold out." She told us. We got really excited.

"Now you guys need to practice and be ready for this." Lisa told us. We nodded and hugged them. This is amazing. I mean this is amazing.

"Plus your friend Chaz needs to come on this tour due to the fact that the public loves the song you guys did with him." Aleenah told us. "They playing that song in clubs all around the state." She added. We nodded. We glad this tour is taking place during the summer so Alijah can come with us as well so he won't be left out.

"Okay so you guys need to be here sharp at 12 tomorrow and you better bring take out menu's cause you guys are going to be here for a while tomorrow." Lisa told us. We nodded.

We left the studio.

"Hey Faith can I talk to you?" Trey asked her. She nodded and they walked off to talk to him. We waited for her to come back. She came back smiling.

"What?" Simone asked her.

"He asked me to go on a date tonight." She told us smiling. I smiled at her and so did the others.

We walked out and walked to our cars. I got Rayven safely in. We all drove off and I got back to my place. I unlocked the door and walked in.

I walked to the living room. I set the car seat on the table. I took Rayven out and held her in my arms. She was giggling.

"Da-da." She mumbled. I smiled looking at her. She said to her first word. I smiled at her. She giggled as she kept saying it. I  laid her down on the couch. I started making funny faces at her. She giggled and kept saying Da-Da. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I set her in her high chair and bought her high chair so that she can watch me as I cook.  I want her to see how to cook so that when she gets older she can cook. My mom used to do this with me and Londyn. Oh let me fill you in on Londyn. So her and James wedding is in two months. Londyn is also expecting a baby plus she has a job here as a nurse. I am so proud of her and James has a job as a doctor which is hard fir a black male. I am proud of my brother.

I started making dinner which was Ronnie's favorite which was Barbecue Chicken. I know that he likes it. I made some rich as a side which should be good. I am making sure to give some of that food to the kids and make sure that they are fine. I gave Rayven a cup of juice. She drank out of it and I continued to cook dinner. I made sure everything was perfect. I was planning a fun night for Ronnie and I. You know a little movie night. I finished dinner and made the plates just as he walked in.

"Hey baby." He greeted me. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.  I loved this feeling.

"I made your favorite." I told him. I bought Rayven to the table and Ronnie put Ricky in his high chair.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." He told me. I nodded.

"I have to talk to you about something." I told him.

We sat down at the table. We ate and fed the kids their food.

"So Gary wanted to tell us that we are going on tour next month." Ronnie told me. I smiled at him.

"Aleenah told us the same thing that we are going on tour next month." I told him.

"Well I guess we have a lot of things changing in our life." He smiled at me.

After dinner we gave the kids baths and put them to sleep. We made our way to our room. Let's just say we didn't make it to watch those movies in the house that night.