[7]

I got up in the morning. I walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out and back to my room. I walked to my closet. I went through it. I found a cute pair of shorts and a crop top. I got dressed. I put on a pair of sandals. I walked out my room. I walked downstairs. My moms and dad were ready for work.

"Bye mom bye dad."I hugged them. I walked out of the house. The girls are meeting at the record company.

I got to the company. I walked in and walked to the dance studio. The girls were already there. Precious was ready. 

We got to practicing. We practiced till 12. Maurice walked in.

"Aight so y'all performance takes place at 10:00 tonight your parents are fully aware of it."He told us. "Alright take 20 for lunch."He told us and the boys came in with McDonald's. Ricky had Asia's,Mike had Melinda's,and Ronnie of course had mine. I smiled and he handed me my food. He smiled. He kissed me. I smiled in the kiss.

We sat down in the floor. We ate.

"Hey so you guys riding together to the performance?"Melinda asked pointing at me and Ronnie.

"Yeah I guess."Ronnie told her.

"Mike we riding together."She told him. We laughed. Mike kissed her. I smiled. They looked so cute.

The 20 minutes for lunch was over. The  boys walked out. The girls and I got back to work. We sang and danced. We practiced and practiced. We practiced like 10 times.

We left at 5:00. I have to get home and get ready. I walked to my room.

"Londyn mommy!"I yelled.

"Yeah."They walked in.

"I need the perfect outfit I am meeting Ronnie's family tonight." I told them. They smiled.

"Oh my god my baby is growing up."Mom smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Mom please."I groaned.

"Oh I'm sorry baby look go get in the shower your sister and I will take care of your clothes."She told me. I nodded and grabbed a towel and wash rag.

I walked to the bathroom. I got undressed and put my clothes In the empty hamper so that means that my mom washed clothes. I got in the shower. I washed my body with the soap. I got out and dried off. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I flat ironed my hair. I rubbed lotion on my body. I walked out of the bathroom. I walked back to my room. My mom and Londyn had my clothes picked out.

"Thanks."I smiled at them.

They handed the dress to me.

I put it on and they handed me my shoes