[5]

We got to my house. Asia, Melinda, and I walked up to my room.

"Alright what's up?"Melinda asked.

"Well Ronnie asked me to go to a drive through movie tonight with him."I told them.

"Oh okay you go get in the shower and Asia and I will look for an outfit for you to wear."Mel told me. I nodded. I grabbed a towel out of my closet and a wash rag. I walked out of my room. I walked to the bathroom. I got undressed. I put my clothes in the dirty hamper. I put my hair in a bun. I then put on a shower cap. I started the water. I got in. I grabbed my body wash. I had my wash rag. I washed my body. I washed my private area. I then washed everything one more time.

I got out and grabbed the towel. I wrapped it around my body. I walked to the sink. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then grabbed my hair products and my iron for my hair. I worked on my hair making it straight. I find he'd and walked out of the bathroom. I walked back to my room. The girls had like four outfits out for me.

"Here put these on and we gonna find the perfect one for tonight."Mel handed me the first outfit. I rolled my eyes and put on some underwear. I put on the jeans and crop top with the adidas they picked out. They looked at me. "No."They both nodded. I then got changed in the second one. It was a dress with some combat boots. They shook their heads. I rolled my eyes and undressed. I put on the third one which was a floral dress with a blazer. I laughed. They laughed with me. I then tried on the last one which was a skirt,with a crop tank,knee high socks,a flannel,and some ankle heel boots. I smiled. They smiled and nodded. They looked over at my alarm clock. 6:15.

My parents walked in my room. They got off work early. They were holding hands. They looked so cute. They're 38 and Londyn is 21.

 They're 38 and Londyn is 21

(Mom)

(Dad)

(Dad)

"Hey baby where you going all dressed up?"Daddy asked me.

"Oh I am going to hang out with a friend if that's alright with you?"I asked him.

"Yeah but be back at a decent time."He told me.

I nodded smiling. The doorbell rang. We walked down the stairs. I stood in the second to last step. My dad went to get something. He walked back and I saw what he had. Melinda opened the door. I grabbed my dad hand. Ronnie walked in.