[32]

1988

A lot has happended since the tour of 85-86. Bobby got kicked out of New Eedition while they were on tour. He had an album come out in 86' but it didn't do well but i do know at the moment he is working on a new album. Things have gotten a little bad in NE. The guys weren't making the money they were supposed to be. So they are working with a whole new team at the moment. Simone and Ralph broke up because he wanted something different. Ricky and Asia have a daughter. The twins are three now. They haven't gotten so big. I love them so much. They keep me busy too. I am thinking about having second child cause the girls and I are thinking about taking a break from making music together and doing solo albums which is great for us to promote a album we have coming up in the future. I am so glad this is happening. We are still friends and we help each other with music. Chaz helps us with features. Oh one more thing Melinda and Mike are getting married. I am so happy for her.

"So I was thinking about having pink and white as my colors." Melinda told Asia and I. I was holding Rayven. Ricky was with the boys at the studio.

"Yeah that would be so cute." I told her.

"Great." She said writing it down in her wedding binder. "Uh how about we go visit the boys at the studio?" Mel asked us. We nodded and got up.

We walked out and got in the cars. I helped Rayven buckle up and Simone rode with me and Faith was with Asia. We drove off to go to the studio.

We got to the studio and got out. We walked into the studio that the boys were.

"I was going to call you Rizz but I had that modeling gig you know expanding my horizons is what happened." Ronnie said to Ralph smartly. I giggled a little.

"Oh word?" Ralph asked.

"Yeah you said you wanted to go solo right Rizz?" Ricky asked him.

"That don't mean that I'm quitting the group Slick!" Ralph yelled at them. We walked in.

"Okay y'all stop yelling what's going on?" I asked them.

"They bought Johnny on to replace Bobby." Ralph told us.

"What's wrong with that?" Simone asked.

"He mad because we didn't ask him but he the one that said he wanted to go solo so we thought he quit." Mike told us.

"Okay so if you told them you was going to solo why should they run that by you?" Faith asked.

"Cause I am still part of this group and I've been the one working my ass off." He told us.

"Oh please they work hard too." Melinda, Asia, and I all said pointing at the guys.

"Yeah but I am the main one out here singing this bullshit." He told us. I rolled my eyes see this whole thing is stupid. "Whatever I'm out of here.' he walked over to the engineering part of the studio where the producers usually are.

"It's aight I got this." One of the guys in the room said getting up.

"What y'all looking at Mike for?" I asked them.

"Now he know y'all ain't depending on his ass man." Asia told them. They got back to work. I looked over the song they were recording. I have to say I really like it. We all left to go outside while the boys recorded. Ralph decided to come back and record the song also. I was happy that he did.

I smiled as they recorded. I really loved this song. After they got done they were starting another song but I didn't read the lyrics to that song.

Oh my gosh. I mean this song got me in my feelings. I love this song so much. This song is amazing. I really like it. Oh my gosh Ronnie looked so cute as they sang this song. Ricky and Rayven were right by my feet. Asia was holding Rita in her arms. She is so cute she looks like a mixture of Ricky and Asia.

I smiled at her and she giggled causing bubbles to come out

"Mommy can we go home I don't feel good." Ricky told me. I picked him up. I felt his forehead and he was burning up.

"I'm going to take Ricky and Rayven home he isn't feeling to good." I told them. They nodded. I walked out with them. We got in our car and I drove home to our apartment. We walked in. "Ricky go shower and get in the bed." I told him. "Rayven you are going to be sleeping in the toy room where the other bed is." I told her. She nodded. I smiled. I walked to the kitchen and started making dinner. I made soup for Ricky. I had juice for them. I set the table and Ronnie walked in the door. I smiled. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Why did you leave?" He asked me.

"Ricky wasn't feeling good." I told him.

"Oh." He smiled at me. I smiled back and we walked to the kitchen. I went to the kids. I got Rayven out of the two room and I went to their bedroom. Ricky was sleep in bed. I turned the light and walked to the kitchen. We sat down at the table and ate dinner. After dinner I cleaned the dishes and put Ricky's soup in the microwave. I let Rayven go in the two room and I walked to Ronnie and I room. I closed the door.

"Why you close the door?" He asked me.  I smirked at him. He smiled and got up and walked over to me and kissed me. He led me to the bed. I smiled in the kiss. I kissed back. He led me to the bed.

CYDNEY CHRISTINE(MEDIA): OLDER PARIS

SUMMERELLA AS OLDER MELINDA

OTHER CAST REMAINS