[21]

Today is the day the guys are leaving. I mean at first yeah I was angry that Ronnie was here, but  I mean have you seen Ronnie I could not stay mad at him forever especially since I was still in love with him.  I'm going to tell you I think Ronnie got better at this.

I looked to the side of me and he was laying there. I smiled. He is amazing. I know that I am young but I know what I feel. I want this time to last this time around. I want us to be there for each other and love each other no matter what. I want him to be the one I run to with my problems.

He started to move around in his sleep. Soon his eyes opened and he looked at me. He smiled causing me to smile back at him.

"I mean what did I do to deserve you?" He asked smiling.

"I mean god must have been very happy with me to give me you." I told him. He smiled at me which caused me to smile at him again. See this is what we do. "Her come on let's go make breakfast." I told him. I got up and put on a t shirt and a pair of sweats. He put on his shirt from yesterday and we walked out walking downstairs. I walked to the sink and washed my hands and he did the same.

I walked to the fridge and got out the ingredients to make the home made pancakes my mom makes. I then got out the eggs and the bacon to make. I started on the stove with the pancakes after making the batter. I showed Ronnie how to do it and he helped me. We put th pancakes on the stove.

"You know if we were to live together you would be getting this every morning." I told him. He laughed and walked over to me.

"Is that a hint?" He asked me. I laughed.

"Maybe." I told him smirking.

"Hey listen as soon as I get my money straight then we can move in together and be a family cause as of right now our money ain't what it's supposed to be but hey I am going to work so that we can live in a house like this one day." He told me. I smiled at him and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss.

"I love you so much." I told him.

"Like I have said before so many times I love you too." He kissed me. I smiled.

We continued to make breakfast. We were finally done and the others started to come down. The guys made the girls plates as well as their own.

"Hey what you want on your plate?" Ronnie asked.

"Everything." I told him. He smiled and started on the plate. He put everything on the plate and made it for both us to share a plate. He got a fork. We sat down at the counter. We started to eat and talk.

"Hey Paris I was thinking that we should record the last songs tomorrow so we can get it out of the way and  then have the photo shoot to release the album." Asia told me. I nodded. As you can see Asia got a business side of her.

"I got some songs that we can sing." I told her. She nodded.

"What time do you guys have to be at the airport?" Melinda asked the boys.

"We need to be there at 1:00." They told us.

We nodded.

"We should go get the kids so that you can guys can see them before you go back to Roxbury to be with your family." Asia told them. They nodded.

We got up and put our dishes in the sink. We walked upstairs to the rooms. I got my  shoes on and walked out of the room. We walked outside and got in the cars.

I drove to my parents apartment. The girls and I got out and walked inside. We got to my parents door. I knocked and they opened the door. My mom looked tired a little meaning the ids probably were up at night.