[14]

The girls and I are meeting Mr.Michael Lewis. We are supposed to talk about signing a contract with them.

We walked into a small cafe. We sat down at a small booth.

"Man I can't believe that stuff happened with Maurice."Asia said.

"Yeah and apparently the boys fired Brooke too."Melinda said.

A man and two women walked in.

"Hello Paris,Asia,Melinda I am Michael Lewis and this is my wife Aleenah and this is her cousin Lisa."He introduced us to the women. Aleenah is a walking legend. She is a amazing singer.

"Hello girls nice to meet we loved your first album I want to be your manager I want to take y'all to the top."Lisa told us. We smiled.

"Yeah we want to morph you guys into young women I mean y'all seventeen in one year y'all going to be 18."Aleenah told us. We smiled.

"Y'all can look over this contract and contact us if you want to sign with us."Michael pulled out three papers and handed them to us.

They got up and left. We got up and walked out and walked to my house.

Our parents were there. They had a lawyer there with them.

"Here you go mommy."We handed them the paper.

"Okay James look over this contract and tell us what you think."My mom handed the paper to the lawyer.

He read over the paper. "It seems very legit."He told us. We smiled.

"Okay y'all sign that contract."Our parents told us.

We looked at each other.

"Uh we'll be back."We walked out of the house. We walked to Ricky house cause that's where the boys at.

We knocked on the door. Ricky's mom opened the door. She smiled at us and we walked in.

"Boys your friends are here."We walked in and saw a man there.

"Uh hey girls this Gary our new manager."Ronnie said. He sounded so weird.

"Uh we need to talk to you guys outside for a minute."Mike told us.

The six of us Ricky,Ronnie,Mike,Asia,Melinda,and I walked out.

"Um you see Gary in there told us in order for us to move on we have to limit our distractions."Mike told us.

"What are you saying?"Asia asked them.

"He told us to break up wit you guys and cut all ties with you."Mike told us.

I looked at Ronnie and he looked down.

Melinda had a tear fall down her eye. I wanted to cry but it just wouldn't come out.

"Okay girls let's go home and sign those contracts."Asia told us.

We nodded and the three of us walked in a separate direction then them.

We walked back to my house.

"Hey mom give us those contracts."I told her. She handed us the contracts. We grabbed pens and signed them.