[39]

2017...

"Wow that is an amazing story." Wendy told me. I smiled at her. " You guys have an amazing love." She told me. I smiled at her. Melinda smiled. Jackson reached up. I picked him and set him in my lap. "We like the way you explained your story maybe D4S can have a biopic come out." Wendy added. I nodded. That would be nice. "Well thanks for coming on the show today." Wendy told us.

"Thanks for having us." We told her.

"Make sure that you get the new D4S album and have fun and thank you for everything and the studio audience is going home with a $400 gift card to PMA!" Wendy announced and the audience cheered.

We walked off stage and we walked out of the building. We got in the car that was here for us. The car drove us to the airport where our private jet was waitng for us. We got on the jet and we sat back and relaxed as the jet took off.

Los Angeles...

We got back home and we got off the jet. We got in the cars that were there to pick us up. The dirver drove me to my house. I got out ofthe car with Jackson on my hip. I walked in. I smiled when I saw Patricia and Destiny doing their homework at the counter. I walked to the family room and saw Ronnie sitting on the couch with our daughter Egypt. She was laying on his chest. I smiled at them. They were asleep. I smiled and took a picture and posted it on my Instagram. I smiled and walked upstairs so that I can put Jackson to bed. I got him in the shower and made sure that he was ready to sleep. I put him to sleep and turned off his light. I walked out and walked to Ronnie's and I bedroom.

"Welcome home." Ronnie said from behind me. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Thanks for everything you have done for me giving me this wonderfull family." Ronnie told me.

"Thanks for giving me you." I told him. He smiled at me which caused me smiled.

My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Hey mom I was calling to let you know that I am pregnant." I heard Rayven say into the phone. I started smiling. I am so glad to become a grandparent.

"Oh my god I am so happy if you need anything I am here for you." I told her.

"Okay mom." She told me. " I have to go." She told me. I smiled and she hung up.

"What happened?" Ronnie asked me.

"Rayven is pregnant." I told him. He smiled at me. I am so glad that he is happy.

"Mom dad can I go on a date with MJ tomorrow?" Patricia asked us. I smiled at her. Ronnie looked happy.

"Yeah baby girl you can go on a date with him." I told her. She smiled and ran out. I laughed.

"Wow we have made some beautiful ass kids." Ronnie told me. I laughed and smiled. "Hey after Egypt turns one can we maybe have one more kids?" He asked him. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Uh no we got 10 kids." I told him.

"Come on one more kid?" He begged.

"Fine I'll think about it." I told him. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back. I let go and walked out over to the drawers. I took out some sleep clothes and got in the shower.