[12]

Tour Day 10...
Today we are performing in Atlanta. I am so happy. I want to see Atlanta.

"Oh my gosh look how beautiful this place looks."Asia looked out the window. I turned and looked.

I smiled at the lights. The bus got off the high way. The boys bus followed close behind us.

We got to our hotel place. Our shows have been selling out. That is amazing. I mean I am so glad. Singing might be the way I get my family up out of Roxbury and into like a better neighborhood and help Londyn.  I want her to know she ain't alone in this world and I want to help her out with money and taking care of Alanna. I want them to know I got they back.

We got off the bus. We got our bags. We walked in and went up to the desk. We checked in and got our hotel suites. 

We walked to the elevator. We got on. Ronnie wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I smiled. I love this feeling.

We got off the elevator to our floor. The girls and I walked to our room. We walked in. I looked around. I smiled looking around the room.

The girls sat on the couch. They of course turned on the tv. They started watching reruns of What's Happening. I put my suitcases down. We have a show at 7:00. It's 12:00. We have to leave at 3:00 so we can practice.

I grabbed some comfortable clothes and walked to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower. I took a shower and washed my hair. I got out and washed my face and dried my hair. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a pony.

I walked out of the bathroom. Asia was on the couch. She was holding the bear Ricky got her for Valentines Day. They ain't dating yet. They need to but he too scared to ask her out.

It reached 3:00 and we all got to the arena. Maurice was waiting for us and so was Brooke and Victoria. They got us on stage to start practicing. We practiced and practiced.

We finished practicing and we walked to make up and hair. Asia and I got our hair straightened and Melinda's hit was in an Afro as usual. We walked to the clothes. We got dressed in our outfits which was the same thing.

 We got dressed in our outfits which was the same thing

We walked out and backstage. We stood there. We let out a deep breath. We waited. The music started and it was time for us to on.

Melinda
It's the boy you never told 'I like you'
It's the girl you let get away
It's the one you saw that day on the train
But you freaked out and walked away

Paris
It's the plane you wanna catch to Vegas
Things you swear you'd do before you die
It's the city of love that waits for you
But you're too damn scared to fly

All
Hit the lights
Let the music move you
Lose yourself tonight
Come alive
Let the moment take you
Lose control tonight