[36]

Ricky and Asia wedding 1991

So today is the day of Ricky and Asia's wedding. A lot has happened. I had another baby his name is Robert. He is one years old at the moment. The kids are getting so big. The twins are six, Ryan she is three, and Robert is one. Rita is so adorable. She is the flower girl for the wedding. The colors are Blue and White. I am so excited about this wedding. I want to see my babies get married. I am just waiting for my wedding but things are getting in the way of that happening. I mean kids and then we have music we are working on. I have a solo album out and so does the rest of the girls. Trey and Faith are expecting a baby. She is working on an album and now I am also working on a girls group. It should be amazing. I mean I want to do this. Someday I plan on starting my own record label.

"Oh my god today is my wedding day." Asia excitedly said.

"Yeah baby it is so are you ready to get ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She told me. I grabbed her hand. I took her to sit so that I can do her make up and hair. I did her hair and made sure everything was perfect. Simone bought out her dress. She got dressed in the dress looking cute in it. I smiled at it.

"You look amazing sis Ricky is not going to be able to stand still when he gets a glimpse of you in this dress." I told her. "Now come as for the rest of you guys got to do your hair and make up." I told them. I got their hair and make up done and ready. I then got bmy hair and make up done and got it looking right. We looked so cute in the dresses. I smiled at Asia she looked like a princess.

"Oh my god Simone that flower girl dress is so cute Rita is beautiful

"Oh my god Simone that flower girl dress is so cute Rita is beautiful." My mom  said looking at Rita in her dress. I smiled at my niece in her dress.

"Mom can I be a bridesmaid?" Rayven asked me. I smiled at her.

"Yeah when you get older you can." I bent down to her height. She smiled. I smiled at her. " And you are going to make a cute couple too." I told her.

"Yay I can't wait." She clapped her hands jumping up and down. I smiled as she did so.

"I want to go see my daddy." Ryan told me. I nodded. I picked her up.

"I am going to take her to the guys." I told them. They nodded. I walked out and walked to the guys room. I knocked on the door and Mike opened the door. "Hey tell Ronnie that Ryan wants to see him." I told him.

"Hey Ron you have a guest." Mike yelled to him. Ronnie walked over to the door.

"Oh hey baby." He smiled kissing my cheek. I smiled at him and he kissed Ryan's cheek. "What did you want?" He asked me.

"Ryan wanted to see you." I told him. He smiled and put his arms out and Ryan moved out of my arms reaching and going into his arms. I smiled and then Mike took Ryan from Ronnie. I started walking back to the room when I felt arms around my waist.

"Come with me." He grabbed my hand. I smiled and we started walking towards our room. I smiled and walked in and we closed the door.

I got back to the room after getting dressed and fixing my hair I walked back to the room smiling. I walked in and the girls were talking to each other.

"Oh look who is finally back." Melinda laughed.

"Shut up." I told her laughing.

"Oh so you did get some." Simone smirked.

"Man I want Ricky." Asia told us. We laughed.

"It's time." Asia's dad said walking in. We smiled and got ready to leave. We walked out and started with the ceremony. I smiled as we walked down the aisle. I smiled at Ronnie as Asia walked down the aisle. Ricky looked like he wanted to cry as he saw her. She looked so beautiful. Ricky is a lucky guy to have my best friend. I smiled looking at them.

Reception

I sat talking to Ronnie and drinking my champagne. I smiled looking at Asia as she danced. I smiled as I saw the kids dancing. Michelle and Ricky were dancing together. They have this little kid crush on each other it is so cute. They are so adorable.

"Come on let's go dance." Ronnie said grabbing my hand. Poison started to play so I grabbed the girls and the guys were together.

People had a circle around us as we danced. I was laughing and having fun. The guys won and we went back to having fun. I noticed the guys sitting at a table. We walked over to them.

"What do I have to do to dance with my husband?" Melinda asked Mike.

"Well for starters you can start by asking your husband nicely." Mike told her. Melinda looked at him surprised.

"You see Paris this is  what happens after they marry you." Melinda told me.

"Don't listen to her Paris it's not what happens." Mike told me grabbing her and wrapping his hands around her waist. I laughed.

"Can I get a dance?" I asked Ronnie.

"Yeah." He told me. We walked to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I smiled at him. We started dancing. "You know we next right?" He asked looking around.  I smiled.

"I hope so I'm tired of waiting." I told him he laughed and kissed me.