[9]

3 months later
The girls and I are supposed to meet with Maurice at the studio. He told us he has big news for us.

We walked through the doors. I smiled at the people around us.

We walked to the studio. Maurice was there with Victoria and Brooke.

"We are waiting for the boys to get done in the studio."Maurice told us.

We nodded. We waited for the boys to come in.

They walked in. I smiled as Ronnie walked in.

"Alright all of you are here."Maurice said.

"So all of you guys albums were number one on billboard."Brooke announced to us,

The girls and I smiled at each other. We got up and hugged each other.

"So we are planning a tour for both groups we going to the same cities but performance on different days."Maurice told us.

We smiled and hugged each other.

"We need you guys to talk to your parents and get these signed."Victoria handed us papers. We nodded.

I am so happy we get to do this. I am so happy. 

"Alright y'all can leave."Maurice told us.

We nodded and got up. We walked out of the building.

"Yo what y'all doing tonight?"Ralph asked us.

"They going with me,Ronnie,and Ricky cause of Valentines Day."Mike told him. We nodded.

"Oh alright have fun."Ralph told us.

"Alright we need to go get ready."Melinda told the guys.

We walked away from them. We walked to my house.
We walked up to my room.

"Alright I'll do y'all make up and hair after y'all get in the shower."I told them.

They nodded they heads. They had their outfits. I grabbed a towel and rag. I walked out of my room. I walked to the bathroom. I got undressed and started the showed water. I got in and washed my body with my peach body wash. I washed my hair with ethnic shampoo. I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out. I walked back to my room. Melinda turn to get in the shower. She left out of the room. I put on a pinkish velvet dress. I walked over to my vanity. I started on my make up and my hair.

Melinda walked back in the room. She was wrapped in a towel. She walked to her clothes. She put on a black velvet dress with a pair of ankle boots. I sat her down at the vanity. I blow dried her hair. I picked it out into a afro. I hate that she has to have an afro she don't want to keep it curly. I then did her makeup.

Asia walked in the room. She had the towel wrapped  around her. She got dressed in her outfit. She put on a red velvet dress and a pair of burgundy platform heels. I sat her down at the vanity. I straightened her hair. I did her makeup.

My mother walked in. "Oh you guys look beautiful."My mother told me.

"Thanks mom."I smiled at her.

We heard the doorbell ring. We smiled.

"Let's get you guys downstairs."Mom said. We walked down the stairs.

"Oh my god Paris you look amazing."Ronnie smiled at me. I smiled at him.

"Thanks."I blushed.

"Y'all better take care of these girls or I will kill you."My dad said.

"Yes sir."They said scared.

Ronnie took my hand. We all walked out of my house and got in Ronnie's car.