[37]

Before the wedding...

  I am officially marrying Ronnie Devoe after 21 years of being married and being engaged for 17 years. I mean not that long right. I am so excited though for this. Rayven is finally able to be a bridesmaid. She is so happy. Rayven and Ricky are 20, Ryan is 17, Robert is 15, my other set of twins Raniella and Daniel are 13, Patricia who is named after Ralph's mom is 5, and Destiny is 4. Patricia and Destiny are my flower girls. Melinda is my maid if honor. We kept in touch after all these years even when the boys fell off we kept in touch. Back in 1997 during their tour a lot happened. Ronnie and Bobby had this big fight and then Uncle Storm had a heart attack because of the stress that had on him. I mean it was crazy just watching all this blow up in front of us. I stopped making music but Ryan wants to start singing with a group of her friends.

"So you want a cake with flowers but the flowers aren't edible?" Ronnie asked.

"Baby." I said looking at him.

"What I'm just saying what's a point with having a cake with flowers if you can't eat the flowers?" Ronnie asked.

"Can you give us a minute please y'all?" I asked the girls. They nodded and walked out. "Now there's something wrong with you and it ain't the flowers on the cake." I told him.

"Oh this again." He remarked.

"Hey I have my maid honor and bridesmaids all picked out but you gone be standing up there by yourself if you don't get it together." I told him. "I mean come on these are our friends." I told him.

"Yeah I know it's just that Ralph and Mike they got their own thing going, I ain't seen Johnny in I don't how long, Bobby gone always be Bobby, and Ricky going through it and we might be the reason." He told me.

"Hey it's okay they are our friends and they will always be there for you." I told him kissing him. He smiled and leaned in. He placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled.

"Hey mom I got the dresses." Rayven said walking into the house. I nodded smiling. Ronnie got up and left.