[38]

Ronnie and Paris's wedding...

Today is my wedding day. I am so excited. Asia and Melinda are performing at my wedding. I even have Lisa, Aleenah, and Michael are here. I am so happy. Michael Jackson is here as well. I am so excited to have him at my wedding. I mean that man is a living legend. This wedding better be perfect or I am going to be crushed. I am so excited for this. I can't wait to have this wedding and get Ronnie to myself.

"Can you believe that you are finally getting married?" Melinda said. I laughed.

"Hey Simone Mel did you tell Ralph and Mike to behave with each other?" I asked them.

"Yeah we did." They told me nodding. I nodded. I smiled. We got in the outfits. I smiled looking at my dress. "Thank you Simone so much for this." I told her looking at my dress.

"You are so welcome." She told me hugging me. Simone has a three kids so far. Mel has five kids. They are each a year apart except for Michelle who is 12 years older then the oldest one who is eight. I smiled looking at the bridesmaid dresses that Monie made for them. I was so glad that this wedding is bringing them together. Ronnie chose Ricky to be his best man and then we just invited the other guys to the wedding. He didn't want any tension in the wedding party and they understood it. I was so glad that Melinda agreed to be my maid of honor even though Mike wasn't able to be in the wedding party. Ronnie had his brother's be his grooms men.

"Knock, Knock." My mom and mama Florence walked in. I smiled at them.

"You look beautiful." My mom told me.

"You really do." Mama told us. I smiled. I felt like a princess in this dress.

"Oh my god my little girl." My dad said looking at me. I smiled looking at him. "Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded. We all got ready to start.

We started walking down the aisle

We started walking down the aisle. I smiled at Ronnie. His eyes brightened when he saw me. I looked at him and that was all I looked at the entire time during the service.

reception...

"Ladies and Gentlemen Mr. and Mrs. Ronnie Devoe." Uncle Storm announced. We walked out holding hands and smiling.

Music was playing and we were having fun. I smiled looking at my friends having fun and dancing with their dates. Let's Get Married by Jagged Edge was playing. I smiled. Ronnie and I got up and went to have our dance. We danced. Ricky and Asia took the stage. I smiled.

"I want to give a toast to the bride and the groom. I have know Paris since we were babies. She is my sister. She has been there for me whenever I need her. And Ronnie. Damn man you finally married this girl like we've been waiting 17 years but y'all kept having kids." Ricky said causing everyone to laugh. I smiled looking at them. "This song is dedicated to happy couple written by me and my baby." He said kissing Asia.

I smiled at them as they sang. I was so happy to finally be Mrs. Paris Devoe.

We kept dancing and having fun. I mean I am so happy to be around family. Ralph and Mike are back to being friends. I am so proud of them.

"Hey come here." Asia, Melinda, and I got our husbands. We set them in chairs in the middle of the floor.

We sang the song to them. They were smiling as we did. They then called over Ralph and Johnny. They sat us in the chairs and put Simone in one. They started singing to us.

I smiled and laughed as they sang to us. The guest cheered us on as we had fun. This is why were best friends cause we are always there when the other needs us. I wouldn't change them for anyone.