[20]

I woke up in my bedroom. I looked over and saw Ronnie laying next me smiling looking at me.

"You know we call that creepy right?" I asked him.

"Well I call it admiring." He told me. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"You're an idiot." i told him. He laughed.

I heard the door opened downststairs meaning that the girls are in. I got up quickly to change. i got dressed in shorts and a cut shirt. Ronnie and hurried up and went to get dress. I put on my slippers and walked downstairs.

The girls were walking in with the boys.

"How you doing his amazing morning?" Ricky asked holding baby Ricky in his arms.

"I'm fine." I said confused.

Ronnie walked downstairs in pajamas.

"What's up Ron." The guys greeted him.

"Aight remember we have a fitting for tonight at 5:00." Asia told us.

I nodded. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I opened it. The girls and the boys walked in. I got the formula out for the kids. I made them bottles.

"Here let me take that." Ronnie took the pink bottle. I grabbed Ricky from Ricky and held him on my side. I sat down in a chair and fed him the bottle and Ronnie fed Rayven hers. I finally have my family together. I couldn't be happier than I am at this moment.

"Yo we need to perform some of those songs with Chaz that we made." Asia told us.

"No we need to wait till like if we go on tour then he perform with us." I told her. Melinda nodded.

"Yeah you right we need to surprise them with things that we cooking up." Asia agreed.

"Yeah we about to blow up with this album." Melinda said. Mike was behind her he had Michelle with him on his hip. "Here let me feed her." She put her arms out for him to hand Michelle to her. He handed her over to her. Mel made her a bottle and then started to feed her.

The twins finished and I burped Ricky and Ronnie burped Rayven. I smiled at the twins I mean like I said these kids are my life and that is not going to change.

"What's up." Simone, Alijah, and Chaz walked in.

"Damn do y'all live here?" Asia asked them.

"Basically I mean they here more than they is at they place." I laughed.

"Of course y'all always got food." Alijah walked to the fridge. I rolled my eyes.

The home phone answered and I walked over and answered it.

"Hello." I said to the person.

"Hey lil sis I was calling to give you the good new." Londyn said to me.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"So me and James are engaged!!" She yelled through the phone.

"really?" I asked smiling.

"Of course and you have to be my maid of honor." She told me.

"Of course." I told her.

"Love you but I got to go bye." She hung up.

I was happy for my sister because they are getting married after having a kid and then breaking up and then finally working it out. They need this happy ending.