[30]

Miami

We in Miami now. The boys are already here because they were closer to Miami then we were. We got to the hotel that we were staying at. I saw the guys and we were so happy. I hugged them. I then saw Ronnie's uncle Brooks but we all call him Storm. I smiled and hugged him. he hugged me back extra tight.

"You look amazing and I will be there to La to meet my niece and nephew." Brooke told me.

"Okay." I nodded smiling.

"Mr. Payne can I use that guitar?" Faith asked him. He nodded. She looked at me. I smiled at her cause I realized what today was. I looked at the girls and they nodded.

We sat on one of the beds in the hotel room. The guys were in the room with us. Faith started to play the song and me and the girls started singing the song we wrote 10 months ago.

We wrote that song because Faith had left Steven after he beat her up leaving her bruised up. I mean it was so bad. I hate him for that. He beat her and rape her and it turns out that he did it to other girls and they all pressed charges against him and he is in jail for life he even killed three girls that he raped. I am so glad like I said that the cops found him before I did because it was going to end with him dead because not only did he do it to Faith but he tried to do it to all of us when we were hanging out at their house when we thought he was cool dude. I hate him so much I mean I just wanted to kill him.

The boys walked over to us because we were starting to cry. Ronnie wiped my eyes.

"Hey I got you." He told me. I nodded and cried in his chest. Oh my god it was awful. I told Ronnie about it and he said he would never let anything like that happen to me again. "I love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I told him smiling. He even kissed my tears away.

"Oh we need to head out to the arena cause y'all perform back to back." Brooke and Lisa said at the same time. We nodded.

We walked out of the room and got on the elevator. Chaz and Alijah were riding with us and NE had to be in their tour bus. The drivers were off and we were on our way to the arena. Each couple had their own hotel room. I am so happy cause after these performances we about to do we about in our hotel room having fun if you know what I mean.

We got to the arena. We had to practice and have fun. We finished practicing and it was almost time to start the concert. We drank water. Simone got our outfits out we are wearing. I was in awe of the outfit that she picked out for us.

We walked out of the dressing room

We walked out of the dressing room. The guys were standing off to the side and Chaz was dressed as we walked out. The boys were eyeing us as they saw what we had on. Ralph was just eyeing Simone looking at her all lovey. It was so cute.

We walked out on the rising thing

We walked out on the rising thing. We rose up on stage. We had our backs turned to the audience and the lights were off. The music started and the lights cam up causing us to turn around towards the crowd. They cheered once they saw us.

We went to the next song and kept going.

The next song started to play which was one of my favorites but not one off this album.

I smiled as I sang this song because of the fact that I wrote this song for Ronnie. I really love that boy which is crazy. The next song was a surprise only us, Simone, Faith, Chaz, and Alijah knew about this.

We were looking at the guys and we could see from the stage they really like it. I smiled at Ronnie who blew me a kiss. The next and last song started playing which is our song with Chaz.

"Thank You Miami." We said into the microphones. We walked off stage and they hurried cause they had to set up for NE concert.

NE had their concert and then we all left. We all went to a 24 hour diner here so we can all get something to eat. We ate and talked and then we left and went back to the hotel. I went to my hotel room. I walked over to my bag and got clothes out to get in the shower. I showered and got out. As soon as I got out there was a knock on my hotel room door. I put on my slippers and went to open the door. I opened the door and Ronnie was there with a bear. I smiled and let him in.

"So I was thinking why don't we go for a walk on the beach?" He asked e smiling. I smiled at him and nodded. He smiled and took my hand. We walked out of the hotel room and out of the hotel to go for a walk. Let's just that was the first day I had sex on the beach.