[3]

I walked to my room when I got home. Mel went to get clothes. I got pajamas out. I walked to the bathroom. I got in the shower. I washed my body and let the water but my hair. My hair curled up. I got out of the shower. I grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around my body, I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm here."Melinda walked upstairs. We walked to my room. I turned on the tv. "You got some other songs written?"She asked me.

"Yeah you know I do."I nodded.

"Alright good."She smiled.

"Man I'm tired."I yawned stretching my arms.

I laid down on the bed and she got in the bed with me. We fell asleep with tv on.

"I hope I can do this."I told her.

"We will we have this in the bag we going to be alright."She assured me.

I then dozed off to sleep. I started having a dream.

"Hey Paris."A person said.

I looked up and saw Ronnie. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Hi Ronnie."I nodded at him.

"You look amazing."He smiled at me.

I looked down. I gasped when I saw a black fitted dress. I looked up and I saw a woman walking down an aisle with a white dress on. I saw a lot of people I recognized. The woman flipped back her veil. It was Melinda and the guy standing with her was Mike.

It was time for Mel to throw the bouquet up in the air. I smiled and stood up. She proceeded to throw but then she turned around and handed me the bouquet. I looked around confused. I then saw Ronnie walk in front of me and get down on knee. I gasped covering my mouth with my hand.

"Paris Jones. I have known you since we were 16 and I have loved you since I before I met you cause I knew I was going to meet someone. I know we have had issues in the past but you are my world. I don't want to live another day without you in my life as my wife. Paris Will You Marry Me?"He asked.

"Paris wake up."Melinda whispered."Wake up."She whispered.

I moved around and I opened my eyes. Oh it was all a dream. I looked over at Melinda.

"Someone is at your window throwing pebbles."She informed me. I rolled my eyes and got up.

I walked to my window. I pulled it up. I looked outside and saw the boy Ronnie. Weird just had a dream about him I thought in my head.

"Hey you're Ronnie right?"I asked.

"Yeah I was wondering if you wanted to come for a walk with me?"He asked.

"Uh I don't know my parents are asleep and my niece is in the other room asleep as well."I told him.

"Please for like just ten minutes I'm sure if something happens Melinda can help."He informed me.

"Okay just for ten minutes."I nodded. He smiled.

I walked to my closet and slipped on some sandals. I put my hair in a ponytail.

I walked out of my room. I walked down the stairs quietly to make sure I didn't make a sound. I walked out of the door and closed it behind me.

He was standing in front of my house. His hands tucked in his jean pockets.

"Come."He took my hand. We started walking.

"So what did you need?"I asked.

"I wanted to get to know you."He told me.

I nodded. "So what?"I asked.

"I wanted to know about you tell me anything you want me to know."He told me.

"Well my name is Paris. I live with my mom and dad. I have a big sister and a niece. Melinda is my best friend has been since we were kindergarten and my favorite color is Aqua,my favorite movie is lady sings the blues and Cooley High,my favorite shows are good times and the Jeffersons."I informed him.

"That's great."He smiled.

"Well now you know me why don't you tell me about yourself."I told him. He nodded.

"My name is Ronnie Devoe. I live with my mother. I have two brothers Robert and Roland. As you know my uncle is Brooke. My favorite colors are black and orange and my my favorite sport is basketball."He told me.

"Well Mr.Devoe it was a pleasure meeting you."I smiled at him.

"It was a pleasure meeting you too."He smiled.

"You're nice."I told him.

"You are too."He smiled.

"Thank you so much."I smiled.

"If I knew you more I would kiss you."He laughed. "Well it's been ten minutes so let's get you back home."He nodded.

We turned around and walked back to my house.

"How did you know where I live?"I asked.

"Ralph told me."He laughed.

I rolled my eyes. Of course.

"Well bye Ronnie."I opened the door walking in and waving at him. He waved back.

I walked back upstairs to my room. I walked in. Melinda was back asleep. I grabbed my notebook. I took of my sandals and put them back in my closet. I walked out and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I turned in the light. I opened my song book to s blank page. I started writing my feelings. I started writing what I was feeling at that moment. I smiled.