Part 1: The Alpha.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.

 I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.

But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."   

  - Marilyn Monroe  

NATALIA'S POV:

All I saw was blood as anxiety rushed through my lungs. I ran up the damaged stairs before I smelt something,

'Intruder.' My wolf, Accacia, alerted.

I went on full defense mode when I saw the attacker trying to stab my unconscious brother. From the smell of it, he is someone that has a position. I took the knife from him, challenging him.

"Who are you, why are you here?" I asked trying to avoid using my Alpha tone. He smile as a response before eyeing me head to toe.

"Let's handle this the mature way," He suggested before kicking the knife out of my hand.

From his fighting skills I could tell that he is from the Fangs Pack. The Fangs Pack is known as a slaughter factory. They cause wars between packs, battling for power and wealth.

The weird thing is, he didn't even show efforts in fighting me. I hate to think that it was probably because I was a girl or maybe it was just one of his tac tics.

He threw a couple punches at me but not hard enough to make me bleed. At a point I actually kicked him where 'the sun don't shine' resulting him to groan in pain as the fell on his knees.

'f#ck he's mind linking someone.' I informed Accacia,

'RUN.' she commanded.

I ran straight to the door to be stopped by a new opponent. He looked scarier than the other. I stepped back while memorising his features.

I stopped stepping back as I realised that the mysterious guy is still in the room. I went back to my fighting position, targeting both of them.

Somehow, two of them succeeded to took hold of my hands. I was ready to kick before feeling a sharp pang on my neck.

THERE'S ANOTHER PERSON IS IN THIS ROOM?!?

you see, being aware, is one of my weaknesses.

There's no point of screaming since the war outside is beating my voice. I hate the fact that I can't mind link because I'm a rogue.

I tried to fight whatever the liquid was by kicking. However, the results disappoint me. I felt numb before my body began to shift back to my human form. The third guy wrapped a blanket over my body to cover my nakedness.

The darkness slowly consumed me and the worst part is, I gave in.

.........................................................................................................................................

I woke up on the cold hard ground. I was wearing a night gown and I swear I'm going to rip those three boys if they're the ones that changed me.

I look around and realise I was in a cell. I'm used to it though.

'Accacia, are you there?' I asked, no answer

'Accacia, you're scaring me' still no respond. That wolf bane is more powerful than I thought. I just hope that my brother is alright.