Part 21: Florence.

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." 
― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever 

Recap:

"She's my mate, I'll kidnap her." Alarik sighed before all of us looked at him awkwardly.

"What? who didn't stalk their mates raise your hand!" He said. After no one did, he added, "Ha- you are all creeps!"

"Kidnap her and bring her here, unharmed." I reminded before going back into my room.

ALESSIO'S POV:

The clock ticked while I wait impatiently. Alarik has been gone for an hour, it's starting to make me worry.

I'm in my study, sitting near the window with a journal in my hand. The study's condition was still the same as last night. Torn. Books were scattered on the floor, my desk was still positioned upside down. The only thing that remained 'normal' is this chair I'm sitting on.

The smell of coffee mixed with a hint of vanilla filled the air, notifying me of Beta Landon's presence.

"Alpha, I apologise for disturbing." Landon say. A groan came from my mouth, it's clear that I didn't want to be disturbed.

"Alarik called a few minutes ago. He told us to find him in the center of Lancome Forest. His voice was trembling as if forced."

"Prepare the car and lets go." I commanded. The thought of my brother in danger was something I didn't want to hear right now. I got him into this mess and I'll get him out.

"Yes Alpha." Nods Landon before leaving the room.

***

The forest was misty and dark, Its currently 12 PM but no ray of sunlight was at present. All of us were armed, Alaya with a crossbow while the others brought a gun. Each of us had a tracking device attached on our clothes; incase any of us get lost.

I asked my team to track down Alarik's location from the call. A device I brought with me will tell us his exact location.

A muffling sound was heard, though we couldn't tell from which direction, it sounded like the person was struggling. The further we walked the louder it got, realisation finally hit me, Alarik.

We all started to run until we reached to a place where there was sunlight. The map on the device displayed that we were close to Alarik's location.

Looking around the place, I was amazed by how surreal it looked. However, this was no time for exploring, I only have one intention in mind.

"Over hear," Alert Alaya.
We all followed her lead as the device showed that we were almost there. Finally, the arrow reached the target point. Alarik was tied to a tree with a rope, he was also gagged and blindfolded.

Alaya untied his gag and blind fold before Alarik sighed in relief.

"Florence," says Alarik before looking at my left.

"Alpha, stand back!" Alaya shouted while aiming her arrow.

The trees behind me started to move then the roots started to form a person's body. After that, the roots started to go back to its original position leaving a body that was covered in black mud.

Somebody sure love to make a dramatic entrance. Alarik was staring at her like a puppy in love.

"I've been waiting for you, sit." She smiled menacingly. The mud that was on her skin left while the trees formed chairs for us to sit in.

Florence was wearing a white vintage dress, she looked like an average human. That is before you look at her unbelievably green eyes that had blue freckles in it.

"Where's Talia?" I ask since finding her is my only intention.

A chuckle left her mouth, "Where's Edward you mean?"

I growl as a response, every time I hear his name, I would lose control. The amount of hatred I have on him is enough to kill a pack. But I know I need to control myself, she's lucky that she's my brother's mate.

"He, he's in a place you know too well." She hints.

"Listen Miss, there are no time for games, we only came her for answers." Alaya glared with fire in her eyes.

"Chill women. Do not speak to me like that." Florence glared back. With a flick of her fingers, two anaconda snakes appeared.

"Nikita, Nayla. Don't worry, they won't hurt you. That is if you don't harm me." She informs as they slither next to her throne.

"Aren't you going to help us?" Vincent ask, hatred in his voice.

"My only job is to give you that clue, that's where they kept her, your sister, and Alpha Nathaniel." She reply.

I clench my teeth, fury taking over me.

"Why can't you tell us the exact location?" Alarik ask, still struggling.

Florence smirked, playing her fingers "Where is the fun in that?" She ask.

"Let's go, there is nothing important here, we're wasting our time." Alaya sighed whilst impatiently standing up.

"Just remember what I said Alpha," Florence winked.

"Don't forget about me!" Alarik shouted.

"Nah, its better to leave you there." Alaya laughed, her laughter was soon joined by Florence.

"He's a pain in the ass, I know." She said between laughs.

"Nah, I just thought you guys were just cute together." Alaya winked before Flo'a laughter died and before Alarik cheek's turned pink.

***

I wasn't really that satisfied with Flo's answer. I've been locking myself in my study since we arrived back at home.

I felt empty and numb. For the first time in my life, I've realised what agony really is.

I could care less though. I sat next to the window with my whole body aching. I could feel her pain, every single one of it.

I tried and tried to mind link her but my attempts are all met with failure.

Maybe it was better to express my anger other than holding it in. Moon Goddess, she made me soft, but that isn't going to last for long.

I rushed through the hallways, not caring how I look. Even though it was raining outside I did not care.

"Alpha, where are you going?" Beta Landon asked when he saw me from upstairs.

"ALPHA, DON'T!" He warned. "Alpha Vincent, Luna Alaya!"

Thunders were heard from inside but again, I've always been a monster.

"Alpha." The guards saluted. The knew better than to utter a word against my decision.

I arrived the pack house, my clothes drenched in rain water. A couple "Good Evening Alpha De'Russo" was heard as I roam through the hallways.

Finally reaching the basement door I smirked, eager for blood in my hands.

"Alpha! Are you sure?" Gamma Rico asked behind me.

"I'm sure Rico. No one is going to stop me." I finalised my decision. With a devious grin, I stormed inside the basement I called, torture cells.

Hollaaa,

Again, I apologise for the late update... and if there are some errors...

I love all of youuuu

Gn💕💕💕💕💕