Part 29: Home with you.

"I know we've got to get away

Someplace where no one knows our name

We'll find the start of something new

Just take me anywhere, take me anywhere
Anywhere away with you" -Rita Ora, Anywhere.

Recap:

I shifted as a wolf when I was 13. Then, I ran away to Vincent's pack. We planned on attacking my father's pack then killing him. We did, then my wings turned black. What the pack thought was, my father died because of food poisoning but that was entirely false." I finished.  

NATALIA'S POV:

"Talia..." Alessio called as he tried to wake me up. Keyword: tried. Here's something you should know about me, I hate being woken up.

"Talia..." He patiently called out again while he caressed my cheek.

"Angel..." He sang,

"Angel." He called out. At this point I knew he lost his patience and I know he knew that I was enjoying this.

"Angel I swear if you don't wake up from that little pretty world of yours, I will carry you to our bedroom and fuck you hard till you can't walk tomorrow." He whispered. God why does he knows exactly what to say?

'So you're trying to say that you've been waiting for him to talk dirty to you?' Accacia teased. Oh god I forgot she existed.

'No you idiot. He knows exactly what to say to make a volcano explode.' I replied.

I felt Alessio's hand slipped onto my back and that moment I was out of dreamworld.

"Baby I'm up. I'm up. Get your hands of me." I said,

"Did you just call me baby?" He asked, his eyes shining like he just won a million dollars. Well to be fair, I am worth more than a million dollars ;)

"Might just as well start calling you daddy.." I teased.

"Talia, don't you dare. The pack is waiting for us inside." He glared.

I grabbed his hand while he lead me inside the pack house. I was greeted with warm smiles and greetings. For once I felt like I belong somewhere, and that somewhere was here.

He lead me to the backyard where there was a large banner with big letters saying "welcome back!" 

"Alessio, did you do this?" I asked, surprised.

"Anything for my beautiful princess." He replied while smiling. 

'God he's so dreamy.' Accacia suddenly popped in making another appearance.

'Accacia!' I shouted.

We approached the table where Landon, Vincent, Alarik, Alaya, and Rico are all sitting in.

"Alarik!!!!!!" I smiled before I engulf him with a hug.

"Hi babygirl." He greeted. I knew that he was only calling me babygirl to tease Alessio.. welcome to brotherhood.

"It's great to know that you didn't burn the pack down."

"If you weren't my brother, I would've have shot you right here." Alessio glared.

"Where's Mara and Nathaniel?" I asked,

"I asked both of them to rest" Vincent replied.

"I need to talk to Nathaniel," I said.

"Why don't you stay here and relax...?" suggested Alessio.

"I need a brother and sister time too you know." I replied.