Part 4: Alpha who?

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up."         - Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones  

recap: 

"NATALIA" a familiar deep voice shouted

"Alpha?" I asked in confusion

BANG... A loud gunshot echoed my ears

NATALIA'S POV

I shouted while covering my eyes. Sudden pain rushed through my body. What is happening? am I dead?

I peeked through my fingers and saw The Alpha's suit covered in his own blood.

"Alpha De'Russo?" I cried while I capture him in my arms.

"N-N-natalia.." he said. I couldn't move, I was in so much shock. Why would he save his life for me? lot's of questions are going through my brain. And where there is questions, I want answers.

"Don't close your eyes please..... its going to be alright," I said trying to hold back my tears. I ripped my shirt and wrapped it around his stomach. He coughed blood and I mentally panic.

"HELP." I shouted while soothing him.

"A-A-l-e-" He said before he goes unconscious. Ale? what does he mean by Ale? 

After getting my anger out on 15 wolves in only 5 minutes I stopped, since we won anyways.

I ran back to where Alpha De'russo was. A group of people are now carrying him somewhere.

"Natalia?" Nathaniel asked.

"WHAT?" I replied rudely.

"Didn't I tell you not to come out of the safe room?" he asked warning me.

"That safe room isn't even safe. A guy broke in and there were no weapons in that room for me to protect myself." I said glaring at him.

"Where are you going to take The Alpha?" I asked, alerted.

"His grave." he answered grinning in victory.

"WHAT?" I asked in disbelief.

"Take him to the pack's hospital." I demanded him.

"Why? He kidnapped you and started this war." he asked curiously.

"HE. Is the reason I'm alive." I said giving him the 'don't even try to argue' look.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"So what's up with you and that bi#ch?" Matteo asked.

"SHUT UP WOULD YOU?" I shouted at him, annoyed.

Today is Friday, which is suppose to be a good day. But no, my mood was ruined because of... everything, mostly Matteo and his ridiculous questions.

Knock... knock... knock...

"Come in." I said

"Ms.Green, The Alpha is awake.." The maid said. I thanked her and dismissed her.

Matteo shot me a devious grin while I roll my eyes.

"Look, there is nothing going on between me and that heartless beast. He accidentally saved my life, okay?, are we clear?" I asked him, he nodded his head with a frown.

I knocked on the hospital door and went in. Matteo has to go on a meeting and I couldn't be happier.

"Hi," I greeted awkwardly.