Part 24: Full Moon.

"My heart is engulf by a fire that is both my strength and weakness; the fire was you.

- My quote.

Recap:

"If Alessio can't find me in two days, I'll be dead. Before that, I just want you to know, you are not alone. Mara, you are strong you can get through this. Everything happens for a reason, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, remember that." I smiled, comforting her.

"N-N-Natalia, that was yesterday. Tomorrow, tomorrow is his last chance."

ALESSIO'S POV:

"Alpha. The investigators have escaped." Beta Rico announced.

"What do you mean Rico? They can't escape, they're not even prisoners!" I questioned, I knew what was coming next but I refuse to believe in the theory.

"The investigators are traitors, they fooled the guards. I guess that's why you never got close to Edward's Pack." He replied. Guess my theory was right. How could I be so foolish all these time? It was right under my nose.

"Six of them?! Wait, did you say Edward's Pack? Since when is he an Alpha?" I questioned.

"No wolf could survive alone. I figured that maybe he have built a Pack.." He replied. That's brilliant! How could I not come up with that! I have the best Gamma in the planet. Soon to be Beta- don't tell him.

"Rico, computer room. Inform the technicians." I demanded before standing from my seat, not forgetting the paper of course.

5:30 AM.

"First off, I would like to say thank you for being here on such a short notice. Second, I appreciate all the hard works you've all did in order to find our future  Luna and my sister." I stated.

"Team A. Your task today is to find any new packs and do a background check on them." I demanded.

"Team B. I want you to do the deepest background check on those six, surf up on the deep web if you may. From which Pack they have worked in to relatives. Now!"

"Yes Alpha!" The crowd said in unison.

'A place you know best.' Those words have been filling my thoughts since the first time I've heard it.

"Rico, I still can't seem to understand what Flo meant. The place I know best is that bridge, I've always went there when I was a kind." I told him

"Maybe, a place that only you knew?" Questioned Rico.

"I've always been surrounded by people." I said.

"When you're done with your research, meet me in the meeting room, one by one. Rico, let's go." I explained before leading the way.

13:00

I was done searching but I ended up with nothing.

"Alpha, calm down." Vincent said, trying to stop my rage.

"Vincent if I can't find them, my soul will die with them! The last thing I said to Mara was "Leave! You're better off dead." And she did as I told. Then I got a letter from Edward saying that he'll kill her!" I shouted,