Part 26: Sober Hearts.

"Dear god when I go to heaven,
Please let me bring my man.
When he comes tell him that you let him in,
Father tell me if you can?"
-Lana Del Rey, Young and Beautiful

Recap:

"Who do you belong?" I asked.

"You!" She moaned.

"Louder!" I demanded.

"YOU ALESSIO! I BELONG TO YOU!"

Natalia's POV:

I woke up with my body aching and with my head throbbing. It felt like I was waking up from a hangover.

I opened my eyes to see a completely different layout. I expected to see Mara in the corner of the room back in the cell. Instead, I was greeted by the sight of a breathtaking room. I come to a realization that I was naked and of course I panicked.

A hand was wrapped around my BARE waist, what the heck is going on? I looked at my side to see Alessio sleeping peacefully. He looked like he was smilling... which is a rare thing to see on a person like him.

My head was hit with memories that supposedly happened last night.. I survived.... yet I agreed to be his. What the hell was I thinking?

I slowly lift his hand away before sitting up. I quickly regretted it as I felt my legs ached ever worse. Well, the bruises weren't as bad as they were yesterday... of course. Alessio and his magical touch.

I groaned in pain but that didn't stop me from trying to walk, I needed to know what's going on.

I took a couple of steps before my body limped to the floor. Alright.... maybe that was a bad idea. My lower area was aching, I have never felt so ashamed.

"Alessio!" I said, trying to wake him up from his sleep.

"ALESSIO!" I said, a bit louder this time. I heard him mumbling something before hiding his face on the pillow.

"ALESSIO! What the fuck happened last night?!" I questioned him, even though he's probably still asleep.

"Princess go back to sleep." He mumbled a response.

"ALESSIO! You can't possibly be joking right now! This! This isn't funny! I will fucking murder you in your fucking sleep I swear-"

"Angel baby, what's wrong?" He questioned half asleep.

"Everything! Everything is wrong! Will you just wake up!" I responded, clearly irritated by his laziness.

Finally, he woke up from his deep slumber.

"Do you need anything Angel?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes I do! I need to know what lead us to fucking last night!" I answered his question with my lips in a slight pout.

"Angel, that wasn't fucking, that was making love." He corrected gazing at me with awe. If I wasn't so mad I would've took it as something sweet.

"I don't care! What the fuck happened last night?!" I asked.

"Nothing much. You begged me to be inside of you. I warned you that you'll regret it in the morning but I guess that's what you always wanted." I could tell that there was a hint of tease in his tone. Eyes don't lie, either his eyes are very good liars or... it's true.